12 | Coffee and Eliza

The start of the new week marks two days until Anne and Robin tie the knot, and that it has been two days since Harry and I had our argument and heart to heart in the kitchen

The start of the new week marks two days until Anne and Robin tie the knot, and that it has been two days since Harry and I had our argument and heart to heart in the kitchen. Over the years we've had our fair share of small and petty disagreements, as well as serious disputes. We have rarely ever raised our voices at each other, and when we do argue, we both feel like absolute shit afterwards. Apologies are always said, and hugs are always shared until we don't feel like crap anymore. We talk through things and come out of these situations stronger and closer than before. In the last couple of weeks, Harry and I have had enough vulnerable conversations to last a lifetime, but things between us could not be any better. It seems that life, in general, could not be any better.

Now, I sit outside the cafe on Main Street, soaking up the sun, and awaiting Eliza's arrival. I recall that Harry somehow hopes to plant the seed today of setting up Niall and Eliza. But I have no idea how he is going to do this. He called me when I was walking down to the cafe to tell me this, and that he'll be joining us in a couple of hours since he has errands to run. Oh, and he also claimed that he already 'ships Niliza.'

"Of course you have already given them a couple name," I had sighed with a smile and roll of my eyes while I walked down Main Street towards the cafe.

"Well," he chuckled. "I like it. So will the fans."

"You're impossible," I humorlessly laughed before he asked me to remind him of who introduced Louis and Eleanor, for the umpteenth time, making me sigh. "It was you."

Since Robin hinted at bringing the two together last week, Harry is confident that Niall and Eliza have the potential to be a good match for each other. He also doesn't make you forget that he introduced Eleanor and Louis one night we were out in Manchester. So he's confident once more that he can set up another one of his bandmates.

It feels like the longest time ago but yesterday at the same time when we met Eleanor in a bar in Manchester, and it's a night that will be impossible to forget. Only minutes before meeting Eleanor, Harry and I were standing at the crowded bar of a pub in Manchester. We were there to watch Harry's cousin Ben and his band playing for the night, and the place was packed. My back was to Harry's chest, and his hands rested on either side of me, concealing me between him and the bar top to keep strangers' wandering hands away from me. We were having the best night watching Ben and his band with Louis, Liam and Danielle. We had left the small group for a couple of minutes to get another drink.