45 | All Feels Right

Two Weeks Later

Two Weeks Later.

"Liv!" I hear Harry call out to me from the bottom of the stairs. "Are you almost ready?"

As I stand before the full length mirror in the bedroom, I release a deep exhale in a poor attempt at getting my nerves under control. Even with his own reasons to be feeling stressed, Harry is just as patient with me as he always is, and I love him even more for it.

"Just give me one more minute and I'll be with you!" I call back loud enough for him to hear, and he gives me an 'okay' before I hear his footsteps trailing down to the level below.

It has been nearly two weeks since the Take Me Home Tour ended.

Japan was the perfect final stop to the boys' first official world tour. Eleanor, Eliza and Sophia even made the trip to experience the final two shows, having insisted they were impossible to miss. Between the two shows, a whole crew Halloween party and the Japan premiere of This Is Us, our three days in Japan were a combination of tiring, fun and emotional.

The tour as a whole was all those things and more. I will never forget the adventures I had this year travelling the world with my friends, working alongside them, and standing in the audience cheering them on as they conquered the world.

Harry actually pointed out to me on the last day of the tour that I had attended around a third of the shows which is completely insane. I can only hope that I will be able to support him just as much, if not more, on the next tour as I did on this one.

As soon as we all touched down in London, Harry made it his mission to fully move me in with him. From the time that he asked me to move in with him, before we left for Australia, it has felt like a lifetime. But just as he asked, and I said yes to it happening when we got home, I have officially been moved in.

We made the first few days back somewhat of a continual road trip, driving between London and Holmes Chapel together. We'd make the trip in the morning to fill the car with boxes of my belongings to bring to London, only to unpack them and drive back to do it all again the next day.