24 | Off Kilter

I quickly pocket my phone after opening Lou's text to inform me that Harry is on his way, and casually lean against the wall while covering my face with my cap and crossing my arms

I quickly pocket my phone after opening Lou's text to inform me that Harry is on his way, and casually lean against the wall while covering my face with my cap and crossing my arms. I landed in Montreal a couple of hours ago to arrive at the arena where the show is taking place tonight. The boys were off at interviews up until now and have an hour break before they have soundcheck, so I've only seen members of the crew so far and have spent a bit more time with Lou in particular.

When I met Lou in her dressing room, she was more than excited to see me, and we easily conversed while I assisted her in getting her room in order. Caroline, the boys' head stylist, came into the room with a box of Canadian snapbacks after a while and Lou had a lightbulb go off in her brain. She basically saw this scene play out before her eyes.

I wait for Harry in the hallway to see if he notices me under one of the hats, and then, surprise it's me. So after three seemingly never-ending weeks, I am finally here, about to see Harry again while playing this scene out because Lou insisted it would be cute.

My time with Nathan and Ivy was refreshing and long overdue, but I was excited to be coming back on the road. Nathan, Ivy and I spent most of our mornings catching up on lost sleep but spent the afternoons in each other's company. They showed me around Birmingham and pointed out and took me to some of their favourite places. On Sunday we had a lazy day in, catching up with each other properly and talking about anything and everything.

I left feeling on a whole new level of closeness with both of them. I think that it's due to us being a little older now and knowing how precious time together is since we don't get to see each other as much anymore. Before we left the pub after my last shift, I said my goodbye to Brad since I wasn't going to be seeing him again before I left.

"It was nice to meet you Liv. I'll see you next time you come to Birmingham."

"You definitely will!" I assured him as I turned to Nathan and Ivy. "One of the next times I come to visit, I'll see if I can bring Harry with me. He's keen to check this place out."

"That would be awesome," Nate exclaimed while Ivy smiled in excitement.

As I hugged Brad goodbye, I whispered, "good luck with Nathan," in his ear.