𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐

The pillars kneeled down as their master came outside to greet them. He called them for new exciting news.

" hello my children "

" good afternoon oyakata - sama " all the pillars said at the same time, respecting their master.

" it's a lovely day outside isn't it ? "

They all noded, some smiling looking that their master is feeling better.

" I've called y'all here because I have exciting news, we have a new pillar . You may enter now "

A girl that had green eyes and pink hair appeared behind ubuyashiki. Her uniform was similar to mitsuris. Her shoes ( idk how you call them ) were pink instead of black.

Her haori was white that faded into pink with blossoms at the bottom. Her nirichin sword was a light green color. Her hair was tied up into a loosen pony tail. Her hair stopped half way in her back. Some of her hair ( from the sides in front of her face ) was out ( idk if y'all get it 😭 I'm not good in explaining 🥲 ) this is what I mean :

 Some of her hair ( from the sides in front of her face ) was out ( idk if y'all get it 😭 I'm not good in explaining 🥲 ) this is  what I mean :

The girl stood next to ubuyashiki. Her face looked so smooth and her smile was like an angel was their. Her eyes look peaceful and her hair that reached to her shoulders looked so pretty whenever the wind would hit it.

" hello, my name is hiroshi Yasu. Nice to meet you guys " the new pillar spoked

' KYAAA !! SHES SO PRETTY ! HER VOICE IS SO SMOOTH AND CALM ! HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CUTE AS HER ?! ' the love pillar thought holding her hand in her mouth while blushing ( not in a love way, fan girling since she's the love pillar )

" the meeting is over. Y'all can ask your questions to our new pillar, Yasu . Don't make her uncomfortable. "

" as you wish oyakata-sama " all the pillars said excited to know more about the new pillar

After ubuyashiki left, the pillars turned to the direction where Yasu was at.

She wasn't there...
.
.
.
.