𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Sanemi arrived back from his mission. He did have some cuts so he went to the butterfly mission. Though he could've handle it himself, if shinobu noticed it she would've scolded him. So he didn't want her on his ass ( mad at him / scolding him ) so he went.

After shinobu was done attending him he was on his way out until he saw Yasu in the courtyard watching the sky as the pretty purple, pink and green butterflies surrounded her. She had her uniform on and a bandage on her hand. Sanemi figured she got injured after a mission. But sanemi was thinking of other stuff too. ' she looks...magical...pretty.. ' sanemi thought. He was staring at her for the past 5 minutes. Shinobu noticed sanemi hasn't left yet but was staring at something while... smiling ?

This was rare for shinobu. Since the wind pillar never smiles. She walked next to him and noticed that he was staring at Yasu. Indeed she was pretty so people would catch glances at her. Shinobus smile faded as she thought of her older sister. ' did he move on ? ' she wondered. Her smile came back as she tapped on sanemis shoulder. Sanemi then stopped day dreaming and looked at shinobu.

" what " sanemi asked, coldly. " follow me shinazugawa-San " sanemi didn't say anything and followed shinobu. He knew what she was going to tell him...

After the talk with shinobu, sanemi finally went back to his estate. He was thinking of the words shinobu had told him.

~ Flashback ~

" so you're over her, shinazugawa- San ? "

" no. I still love kanae. But my love for Yasu is growing. A lot.. "

" well you should get with her. Because if you truly loved my sister, you wouldn't had fallen in love for yasu-chan. And I'm not mad. It's your life of course "

Sanemis thought about it. But his thoughts were interrupted by shinobus voice.

" and you should get with her now. We are demon slayers. We could die anytime. "

" that's the thing. I don't want to lose her.. just like I lost kanae. I'm afraid. I don't want to feel like that ever again. Never. "

Shinobu hummed " well tell her to quit. And tell her the truth. That way she won't misunderstand the situation " shinobu suggested. He only opened up to her since she was kanaes sister. Sanemi then left to his estate and decided he was going to send Yasu a letter.

~ present ~

Sanemi was writting the letter to Yasu. After he was done he called his crow and sent his crow to yasus estate. She was brushing her hair at that time. The crow landed in her window since it was open. Every night before bed, she would sit down in front of her window and brush her hair. Enjoying the breeze at night.

" caw ! letter from the wind pillar for the blossom pillar ! caw caw !! " the crow said and showed the letter tied to its feet ( idk how you call their feet ) Yasu set down her hair brush and untied the letter and the crow left. Yasu then started to read the letter he had sent her.

- I'm sorry for leaving you the other day alone in the shop. I was just thinking about things and now I'm ready. I like you. No love you. I want to be with you. I know you might not return this feelings but that's alright. I get it. How can someone like me, deserve someone like you. And yes, it did mean something to me that night we slept together. If you accept my feelings, can we meet tomorrow at the same shop ? If you don't come then that means you don't want to return my feelings. Have a good night.

Sincerely, shinazugawa sanemi -

Yasu smiled. She closed her window and headed to the front door of her estate. She put her shoe gear and went to the wind estate. Sanemi heard someone knock on his door. He went to check who it was, just to find someone hug him tight from his waist. He noticed it was Yasu hugging him. He was dumbfounded. He didn't understand.

" ofcourse I return your feelings back too, sanemi " Yasu said breaking up the hug to look at him. Sanemi widened his eyes and smiled lightly. They started to lean in and kissed gently. Yasu stayed at his estate that night. ( let's just say they had another 7 rounds 😏 )

~ Time skip ~

Weeks passed and sanemi and Yasu announced they were together. Everyone was happy for them. But they were also shocked by the news. How can someone so kind hearted like Yasu fall in love with someone so cold hearted like sanemi ? Who knew they were going to get together. Sanemi was afraid to tell Yasu the truth. He thought she was going to misunderstand. Everyone knew. Except Yasu and the Kamaboko squad ( + genya )

Sanemi and genya started hanging out and getting along because of Yasu. She talked to both of them and she told them to talk to eachother. And ofcourse even though she is always smiling, she can still look scary. Because of the aurora that comes out of her. And now genya and sanemi get along now. Which made Yasu very happy.

~ weeks later ~

Sanemi and Yasu were walking back home from a mission. They saw mitsuri and iguro approaching them.

" YASU-CHAN, SHINAZUGAWA-SAN !! "

Mitsuri yelled out. Sanemi rolled his eyes because of how loud she was, meanwhile Yasu just giggled.

" hello kanroji-san, iguro-san. Do y'all need something ? "

" yess ! We were going out to see the fireworks in downtown and we were wondering if y'all wanted to come along ?! Like a double date night !! "

" oh, ofcourse. That sounds like fun kanroji-san ! "

" YAYY ! Okay, let's meet at 9:30 pm at **** since the show starts at 10. Oh and last thing, couples are going to be matching ! So me and iguro-san are going to be the color green. You guys should be the color pink !! "

" of course kanroji-san "

" okay let's go shopping !! " mitsuri said as she dragged Yasu. Iguro and sanemi just followed behind. They knew they were going to stay there for a while. Since Yasu and mitsuri both loved shopping. Them combined, they are an unstoppable shopping duo.
.
.
.
.