𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝 ( 𝚙𝚝.𝟸 )

" show yourself " Yasu said as she got in position to attack the demon. She saw that the demon was one, but with three heads. It was a female. The three of them had short green hair with orange eyes. Their tongue was just like a snake tongue, Yasu guessed they were related to snakes. Their skin was pale white and they had snakes around their necks.

Something about this demon that grossed out Yasu was that they had long ass necks ( like the mimic 😭 ) which creeped out Yasu a bit. Yasu kept her smile as usual. " well well, we have a pillar with us sisters ! " the demon in the middle started. The other two just started cheering. Yasu noticed only the middle one had in her left ( or right ) eye was crossed out like an x, they used to be the former lower moon 2. ' so the middle one is the main one, easy ' thought Yasu.

Yasu then disappeared. In a blink of a eye she was already behind the demon in the middle.
" blossom breathing, seventh form: blossom water " water with blossoms came out, it wasn't hurtful though the demons head in the middle fell off it's body. Yasu thought she liked it until they didn't turn into ashes. Snakes came out, and the demons head got out back together with help of the snakes. Yasu backed up since the snakes that came out attacked her.

" HAHAHAHA !! YOU REALLY THOUGHT IT WOULD BE THIS EASY ?! YOU DUMB ASS ! "

Yasu just kept her smile and was in thought. This angered the demons. Yasu noticed they all had a eye in their forehead. That's probably how they spy on the villagers. ' if the head isn't what it killed it. It has to be an object, ahhh I get it now ' Yasu thought.

" blossom breathing, tenth form: spikes " thorns started forming / coming out the ground and grabbed the demons arms, legs and whole body. Yasu was even more grossed out when their necks got longer and it could move around. Like a real snake.

" blossom breathing, eighth form: sleeping beauty " Yasu said as she jumped from a tree and poked the three foreheads of the demons. They didn't have any effect so they thought she failed until they appeared in a room, a pink and white room. They didn't know that in real life they were in a deep sleep. " now I have to deal with the snakes " said Yasu as she started cutting the three demons head. A lot of snakes came out, Yasu jumped from tree to tree. They were still following her, now she noticed the demons head didn't connect because the snakes were busy following her.

Yasu noticed something strange. All the snakes that came out were black. Except one that was big and was wrapped in the demons waist. ' that's what I need to kill ' thought Yasu. She then jumped off the tree. And jumped high. " blossom breathing, third form: Sakura " blossoms came out Yasus sword and she sent slashes to the big green snake mid air. This also helped her to kill the snakes that reached her mid air. She got bit 10 times. But she didn't care, they weren't a problem / threat.

The slashes went through the green snake and the demons body started disappearing. The three demons that were still stuck in the room soon woke up. They noticed they were turning into ashes. " NOOOO !! WE WERE SUPPOSED TO KILL YOU TO BECOME INTO LOWER MOON 2 AGAIN !! GYAAA I HATE YOU I HATE YOU !! " the middle demon started crying and yelling. Yasu noticed something and put her hand in their back and gently patted them. The demons were more angered and tried to bit her, but soon calmed down as Yasu just gave them a smile. The demons started crying. Yasu reminded them of their older sister...

~ Flashback ~
(The past )

The three triplets hated their sister. How she always got attention from everyone because of her beauty, while the triplets didn't. They also wanted attention but no one gave them that attention, not even their own parents. So they became demons and killed everyone with out mercy. They felt happy once they killed their older sister.

~ The present ~

The demons didn't realize that in reality, they missed their older sister more than anything. She was the one who cooked for them and took care of them. Since their mother didn't. But because of their hatred towards their older sister, they never realized how much their older sister cared for them.

They closed their eyes, and at the same time the three of them said " sorry, nii - san " Yasu was still patting their back until they fully disappeared. ' god, please give this three triplets another chance. They were manipulated by that monster. Please, whenever they are re - born... make sure they don't turn into a demon and live happy as a human with their older sister ' Yasu prayed.

After she was done she stood up. She then got dizzy and fell down, passing out. What she didn't know is that the snakes had poison and she got hit by them 10 times. Two in each leg, two in each arm, one in her left side in her waist and one in her neck. This poison is really deadly so she needed help immediately.

Yasus creo saw her and went to the demon slayer headquarters to get help. Yasu still opened her eyes trying to get up and leave. She soon left the mountain and once she reached the village, villagers were outside look worried and scared. Yasu kept her smile " I killed the demon, you guys are free again " Yasu said as the little boy hugged her crying. Everyone started cheering. Yasu gave the little boy money and soon said her good byes.

Mid way back she passed out not handling the poison anymore. Her vision was going black and her brain was hurting giving her a headache. In the parts she got bit was turning purple making a lot of blood come out. In her neck blood was slowly coming out, blocking her air tube and making it hard for her to breath.

The kakushi saw Yasu and immediately carried her back home fast as possible.

~ at the butterfly mansion ~

The pillars were having dinner at the butterfly mansion to talk about some stuff. They were going to catch up stuff with Yasu once she came back from her mission. The pillars were cut off by the kakushi yelling for shinobu. Everyone left outside to see what had happened. Only to see Yasu bleeding out and a purple thingy that had covered her neck and now it's reaching for her face, or spreading.

" bring her to a room now, call aoi " Said shinobu as she was running to help Yasu as fast as possible. Everyone were shocked in the state Yasu was in. Especially sanemi, he followed shinobu everywhere. Uzui and Rengoku had to pull sanemi away since he couldn't enter the room Yasu was in. Since they were undressing her to help and cure her ( shinobu and aoi were the only ones inside ) Sanemi was stressing. He wanted to see Yasu. He wanted to be with her.

" it's going to be okay shinazugawa. Hiroshi is a strong women. She will be alright " said Rengoku as he tried to calm down sanemi. Some time later everyone had to go back to their estate. Sanemi was the only one who stayed away the whole night since that's how long it took shinobu and aoi to help Yasu. The three little girls brought some green tee and ohagi to sanemi, so it can help him calm down a bit. Which it did work.

~ Time skip ~

Aoi came out with a bucket full of clothes full of blood. Aoi also had blood stains in her clothes and hands. Shinobu later came out and that made sanemi stand up " how is she ? " he asked. Shinobu smiled and nodded. That means everything was okay " she's alright. You can stay there as how long you want, but if she wakes up please inform me " sanemi nodded and with that shinobu took her leave.

Sanemi went in and saw Yasu covered in bandages. He took a chair and put it next to her. He held her hand that was also covered in a bandage and kissed it. She still looked beautiful and peaceful even when she was unconscious.

Sanemi promised him self he was going to stay with her until she wakes up.
.
.
.
.