𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚞𝚙

( some stuff do not follow the anime story line )

Yasu woke up as she felt sun light hit her face. She felt someones hand on top of her, and she also felt someone laying their head in her bed. She took a closer look and it was her lover who had his hand on top of hers and the one sleeping next to her. Yasu smiled and started playing with sanemis hair, it was soft and smooth.

Some minutes later sanemi started shoveling and opened his eyes as he felt someone touching his hair. He blinked twice and saw Yasu smiling and looking at him. He widened his eyes and stood up, hugging Yasu. Yasu hugged him back and when he pulled away he gave her a gently kiss not wanting to hurt her, Yasu kissed him back and pulled away a few seconds later.

" how long was I asleep for ? " Yasu asked. Sanemi raised two fingers " two days ? " Yasu simply asked again. But this time sanemi shook his head " two weeks " Yasu widened her eyes and smiled again. ' two weeks huh. I really need to go back training " Yasu thought as she saw sanemi walk out the room and one minute later he came in with shinobu.

" Yasu - Chan, good thing you're awake. Are you feeling well ? " shinobu asked as she started checking her. Yasu nodded and shinobu signaled sanemi to leave the room since shinobu was going to undress Yasu to check on her wounds under her clothes. Sanemi sighed and left, what a pervert since he wanted to stay in the room.

~ time skip ~

Five weeks later Yasu healed properly and started going on mission. One day she was headed to the butterfly mansion to get more bandages since she ran out. When she was about to open the gate she heard screaming of girls and boys in the other side of the gate. She listened closely and she could hear uzui yelling too.

" IM A PILLAR YOU HAVE TO RESPECT ME GODAMMIT ! AND I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS GIRLS WITH ME !! NO ONE AND NOTHING IS GOING TO PREVENT ME FROM - " before uzui could finish his sentence he was kicked in the butt and he accidentally threw aoi and naho. Kanao luckily catch naho and Tanjiro aoi.

Uzui landed on his face to the ground since the attack was fast and he couldn't react, and he didn't even sense any body behind him. Uzui looked up to see who kicked him and it was the blossom pillar. Uzui widened his eyes and he gave her a nervous smile and laugh " hehe hiroshii uh what are you doing here " uzui asked more nervous than curious.

" uzui - San what were you doing to this poor young girls ? You know they aren't demon slayers so it's against the rules to take them to a mission with out their or oyakata - Samar permission right " Yasu said with a closed eye smile. Tanjiro smelt an horrible and anger aurora from her. They could tell she was angry since two veins popped out and showed in her forehead.

Uzui nodded and was about to speak again until Yasu interrupted him " I know aoi is a demon slayer since she passed the final selection, but she works as a butterfly girl and medic. That's her way she wants and will help others in need of help. Plus someone like you and this girls screaming it almost looks like your kidnapping. Does kocho - San know about this ? That you slapped that girls butt ? I'm sure aoi is going to tell her and you will be in trouble for harassing a minor I remind you " Yasu said still smiling with her eyes closed.

Uzui gulped " b-but I need some girls for my mission t-though " Yasu sighed " you could've simply asked oyakata - sama to allow you to take other demon slayer girls. And you are taking minors to war which is dangerous. You should be ashamed of your self uzui - San. I'm simply embarrassed of having you as my comrade. You are embarrassing us pillars because of your actions so you better stop it or I'm going to make you stop, do I make my self clear " Yasu said. Uzui simply just nodded and gulped since he was having sweat drops falling from his forehead.

Some minutes later after Yasu calmed down she said sorry and acting like nothing happened. Uzui promised him self that no matter what he wasn't going to make Yasu angry ever again. Uzui and Yasu talked about the mission and she agreed to go. The Kamaboko trio ( + nezuko ) decided to go in place of the " girls " since they didn't want them to go on a dangerous mission.