𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜

The pillars were walking around all together to find their new teammate that has ran away from them, who knows why.

" tch she probably thinks she's better than us like tomioka. She thinks that our questions are not worth for her " the wind pillar said wanting to leave since he didn't want to come.

" he has a point, why else would she run away. Unless she doesn't want to talk to us. " said the serpent pillar being on shinazugawas side.

" aww come on guys let's not give up ! She's probably shy since she looks so innocent, which makes her look cute ! " the love pillar said already looking up at the young new pillar.

' that girl is earning a death wish... '

' iguro being jealous as always, flamboyant ! '

" now that I think of it, she looks very young ! " the flame pillar said with a bright smile on his face.

" yes she does ! She might become my fourth wife. She's very pretty... and has a good looking body too " the sound pillar exclaimed.

" uzui, please watch your language. There's a minor here, and please don't talk about our fellow new teammate in that type of way " the stone pillar said rubbing his hands together.

" sorry gyomei "

" talking about me like what ? " a girls voice was heard on top of a tree.

Most of the pillars looked alerted which caught them off guard. There was a girl sitting in a thick branch looking down to them with a smile in her face. She jumped off the branch and landed carefully.

" I'm sorry I left you guys. I didn't know y'all actually wanted to get to know me. And no I don't think I'm better than you shinazugawa-San " the girl said calmly to the wind pillar that talked shit about her.

" tch " that's all the wind pillar said.

" how about we go to the butterfly mansion and have some tea while we get to know each other "

" that's a good idea shinobu-Chan ! Let's go ! " claimed the love pillar.

~ Time skip ~

At the butterfly mansion, the pillars where in a room that was big enough for the 10 of them to fit. There was a table in the middle which had cups of tea, dangos, ohagi and rice balls. In the left side of the room was the 9 pillars while the new pillar is in the right side. All of the questions were asked by mitsuri and one was asked by uzui.

" how old are you ? "

" 19 "

" what type of breathing style do you use ? "

" blossom breathing "

" Ara I never heard of that breathing style before, did you make it "

" yes I did "

" what's your favorite food ? " this question was the most important to mitsuri. So then later on she could ask her to go eat with her some day.

" dangos "

' tch this is stupid. I want to fucking leave '

" if you don't want to be here shinazugawa-San you can leave " the girl said calmly sipping some of her tea.

" what the fuck... "

" you look annoyed. Like if you don't want to be here "

Sanemi just rolled his eyes. He thinks that this girl thinks she's better than him, of course he's gonna proof her wrong.

" are you single ? " ( of course uzui asked this )

" yes "

" well do you want to have the honor of becoming my fourth wife ? "

" no "

Uzui a jawed opened. He can't believe he got rejected by this pretty girl. The pillars also noticed she was very short. She was the same height as iguro. The only pillars that were interested in this qna type of stuff were mitsuri, shinobu, uzui, Rengoku and gyomei.

" sooo do you want to become friends with us ?! We would love to be friends with you ! "

" I would gladly love to be friends with y'all too "

The rest of the time they just talked and ate. The pillars that were interested in becoming her friend got very close and comfortable with Yasu very quickly. They could already trust her with their life because of how kind she is. Now they know why her name is Yasu, Yasu means kind and peaceful/calm in English. Muichiro and tomioka also kinda started to get interest too.

" hey do y'all wanna go practice together tomorrow ?! "

" I don't know kanroji , some of some might have missions "

" your right gyomei ! But we can go practice another time mitsuri ! " Said the flame pillar.

" awww okay " mitsuri said her hopes going down as she was so excited to train and see the fighting style of her new friend, Yasu.

" actually, oyakata-sama said that tomorrow we will have the day off and train with hiroshi-Chan " shinobu said clapping her hands together.

" please call me Yasu. You don't have to use formalities with me "

" ara if that's what you wish Yasu-Chan ! "

" KYAAA ! WE CAN TRAIN WITH YASU-CHAN TOMORROW !! IM SO HAPPY "

" ara now calm down mitsuri-Chan, I have patients resting here "

" oh I'm so sorry ! " mitsuri covered her face out of embarrassment.

" you don't have to be embarrassed kanroji, being embarrassed is an normal thing ! "

" your right- "

" UMAI " said the flame pillar as he ate a rice ball

" ara same for you kyojyro-San "

" my apologies shinobu ! "

Yasu giggled. Most of the pillars looked at her shocked some blushing.

' KYAAAA THAT WAS SO CUTE !! '

" hm ? Is there something wrong " Yasu asked calmly

" no there isn't Yasu-Chan. Well now that I think about it, we haven't asked you if you would want to train with us "

" oh your right shinobu-Chan ! Yasu-chan would you like to train with us ?! "

" it would be a pleasure, kanroji-San "

" YAYYY ! Okay everyone, we are going to meet in ***** park to train okay ! Be sure to show up please ! "

" that includes you tomioka-San ! Let's not have you look like a loner in front of Yasu-Chan ! Oh wait, you are a loner " shinobu said poking the side of the water pillar.

" stop it kocho "

" why tomioka-San ? You know it's not nice to ignore someone. That's why no one likes you "

" I think he's cool "

Everyone turned to see Yasu Stand up for him.

" don't talk to him that way kocho-San " Yasu said as she walked towards the water pillar.

Her actions had shocked everyone. She stood up for the water pillar, even the water pillar himself was shocked. As Yasu walked towards the water pillar shinobu moved out of the way. Yasu stoped right in front of tomioka not that far away from his face, centimeters away from their bodies touching eachother. She grabbed his hands and clapped them together while hers were on top.

" I would want to be your friend tomioka-San " she said as she gave the pillar an closed eye smile, she tippy toed and kissed tomioka a cheek. She than let go of him and headed to the door. This action made Sanemis blood boil, he doesn't know why.

" byee thank you for the food kocho-San. See you tomorrow "

Before anyone could say their goodbyes she had already left. Everyone was shocked on what had just happened. The water pillar raised his hand to his cheek were Yasu kissed it. He kept his hand their with his eyes slightly widened.

This girl sure is interesting, thought the pillars. ( except gyomei. He was thinking what just happened 😭 )
.
.
.
.

" Whats real love ? " जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें