𝙲𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Yasu woke up in a room she quite didn't recognize. She then noticed some one next to her. It was Tanjiro. He looked tired, Yasu woke him up. Tanjiro winded his eyes and left the room. " SHINOBU- SAMA, YASU- SAMA HAS WOKEN UP !! " Yasu would hear a lot of footsteps coming towards her room. She looked around and her stomach area was bandaged. There was also something connecting to her vain in her left arm. She saw shinobu come in and do a quick check up.

" how long was I asleep for ? "

" two days. So don't worry, you will be out of bed rest in three weeks. I'm quite surprised. You should've been sleeping for more time because of how injured you were "

" what about the others, are they okay ? "

" Zenitsu and inosuke are already in missions. And for Rengoku he is going to be in bed rest for one more week so he's alright "

" what a relief " Yasu said with a closed eye smile. " KYAAA YASU-CHAN !! IM GLAD YOU'RE OKAY !! ME AND EVERYONE WERE WORRIED FOR YOU AND RENGOKU-SAN !! " cried mitsuri as she was hugging Yasu. She just smiled and hugged her back. " it's okay kanroji - San, the good thing is that everyone is okay "

Yasu noticed everyone ( the pillars ) were inside the room. Including the guy she has been thinking about lately. She knew what love was. But she wasn't sure if it was just a little crush, or something big.

Five weeks had passed and Yasu has been already going to missions. Most of the pillars were shocked. How can someone just go to missions right away after fighting upper moon 3 ?! Yasu explained to them what really happened. They were surprised how upper moon 3 respects and doesn't / consume kill women.

After a mission, shinobu went to yasus estate. She told her to follow her. Blindfolded. She followed her instructions since shinobu said it was a " surprise " for her and Rengoku. Soon after they arrived to the butterfly mansion, the blindfold was took off Yasu and she winded her eyes as all pillars yelled " SURPRISE !! " to congratulate Rengoku and Yasu for confronting upper moon 3 alone and made it out alive. Rengoku and Yasu thanked them and noticed that they had decorated and made their favorite food. Their was also a lot of sake bottles.

Sadly Muichiro wasn't invited since alcohol was involved. Which he didn't mind since he spent his time with Tanjiro, he was starting to get along with him. ( plus he forgot there was a party 😭 )

The pillars started drinking and talking. They also started playing some games. Mitsuri suggested to play 7 minutes in heaven. Mitsuri has been trying to get sanemi and Yasu together since she has been watching how sanemi has been recently staring at Yasu for the past of weeks. So she ' cheated ' and put them together in the closet, at first she got Yasu and Giyuu. She knew this was going to mess things up so she just pretended that the card said ' sanemi ' instead of saying ' giyuu '

~ In the closet ~

" shinazugawa-San do you like sweets ? "

" why do you care "

" I'm just trying to start a conversation. And to get to know you better ! But if you don't want to talk then that's fine too "

Sanemi just hummed and mumbled " ohagi " with a bit of blush in his cheeks. Yasu just nodded and said " you don't have to be embarrassed shinazugawa-San, that's something normal "

" I'm not embarrassed dammit ! "

Yasu just giggled and laid her head in the wall behind her. Since the closet was tiny, it was hard for someone to move around. Before 7 minutes hit, sanemi accidentally moved a little bit to much and tripped. Making him fall on top of Yasu.

" times up ! " mitsuri said as she open the door and saw something she never expected to see. Same with the pillars. They had shocked faces. What they were seeing was sanemi had pinned Yasu in the wall and he was bent down landing between her chest. One of his hands was in one of her boob and it looked like he was squeezing it. Mitsuri just closed the closet door embarrassed that it wasn't supposed to go that far... right ?

Sanemi later on opened the door all red, same with Yasu but she smiled and covered her face with her hands. Everyone tried to forget what happened by playing other adult games. Sanemi was still wondering what feeling he was feeling. Because he had this same feelings for kanae. But for some reason, with Yasu it was different. Somehow.

The pillars kept drinking making them get drunk. Except for shinobu and gyomei. They were looking after them, so they wouldn't do anything stupid. They were surprised Yasu actually drank sake since she was known as responsible and all. But who knew she drank alcohol.

~ Time skip ~

It was 4:05 am in the morning. Shinobu and gyomei had took them home. Gyomei carried uzui home. Shinobu had spear rooms for mitsuri, iguro and Rengoku. Giyuu walked home alone. And for some reason sanemi and Yasu ended up going home together. Sanemi and Yasu were very drunk. He had told her that she was pretty and that he needed help with something in his kitchen. Which she decided to help. ( they were drunk duh )

So sanemi took Yasu to his estate. She took off her haori and hanged it up along with his. They both took their foot wear and they struggled to walk around and even see cause their sight was blurry.

That's when sanemi guided Yasu to his room and locked the door...
.
.
.
.