𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜

Yasu was in the butterfly mansion because she wanted to see the kamaboko squad. She was playing with nezuko in her room until yasus crow, suki, announced that Yasu was going to a mission.

At that exact same time Tanjiros,inosuke and Zenitsus crow also announced that they had a mission with the blossom pillar. " well, it seems we have a mission together. Let's do our best ! " Yasu said. " YES YASU NEE-CHAN !! " ( sorry if I said it wrong 😭 )

The demon slayers walked to their destination which was a train ? Yasu and the other kids walked inside hearing " UMAI " yelled each second. The blossom pillar recognized this voice, it was the flame pillar. Yasu and the rest walked to Rengoku and took a seat as he requested for them to sit down and offered them some bento boxes which the Kamaboko denied except for inosuke and Yasu.

" so we will be part of your mission Rengoku-San ? That's awesome ! Let's do our best ! "

" yes indeed hiroshi ! "

The two pillars kinda screamed off. Which alarmed Tanjiro. Time passed and everyone was sleeping. Zenitsu was sleeping sitting down while inosuke was sleeping on his lap ( not a ship ) Tanjiro and Yasu were sleeping in each side of Rengokus shoulders / arm and he rested his head on top of Tanjiros head. Little did they know the fight was about to begin.

Yasu opened her eyes and appear in a garden. She looked down to what she was wearing. It was the same kimono she was wearing that night. Her hair was shorter. It reached to her shoulders. She walked around. She saw a big cherry blossom tree ahead and she ran towards it. Just to see a figure of a women, who she recognized. She had long pink hair and blue eyes. Yasu widened her eyes as she noticed that women looked familiar but she didn't know who she was.

" wake up, Yasu "

' how does she know my name ? Do I know her ? ' Yasu thought to her self as she fell from a hole that appeared below her. She fell into roses and blossoms. She stood up and noticed she was shorter. She looked at her self and noticed she was in the same garden but the plants and trees looked... dead. She saw her nirichin sword at the ground right next to her. A little bird came by and left her note. It said:

- Yasu. If your reading this, it means I'm dead. You won't and will not meet me in your future. But I will still be in your memories. Please listen to what I'm about to say. Whenever you are in trouble just find me, in your dreams.
From your mother -

Yasu widened her eyes. She was confused, and that's when she realized. She's dreaming. She took her nirichin sword and started running to find the same cherry blossom tree where she meet that mysterious women she found earlier. She found the tree but the women wasn't in sight. That's when she woke up, in her futon. She realized that it was just a dream. She stood up and noticed it was her old room. When she was a child.

" Yasu come eat "

That voice. Sounded familiar, she knew who that voice belonged to. It was her fathers. She ran and saw how he was perfectly fine and was cooking and preparing breakfast. " good morning my dear. How did you sleep ? " he said with a closed eye smile. Whenever he used to smile to Yasu, she would feel... calmed. Yasu knew this was a dream. She was starting to wake up in the real world.

' why would they give me my nirichin sword in a happy dream ? ' she thought until she heard a familiar voice that was echoed by the sky ? She heard some one yell " CUT YOUR NECK ?! " it sounded like Tanjiro. She didn't hesitate and quickly cutted her neck to end this already. She was still wondering who that women was. She had theories but she was still doubting it. She immediately woke up to noticed she that everyone was in a deep sleep. She also noticed how four kids or teens tried to attack them. " I'm sorry kids " Yasu said before she hit them in the back of their heads for them to go unconscious. You could see a vain pop up from her throat. She was angry. Tanjiro could smell a little bit of anger from Yasu which he has never smelled before.

Indeed Yasu was angry how a demon took advantage of young kids who still didn't understand. It was horrible. Later on everyone woke up. Like the slayers. But little did they know, it wasn't only lower moon 1 they were going against...

~ Time skip ~
( warning of fighting / blood and I'm not good at it so don't make fun of me )

" become a demon kyojirou ! "

" never "

" then I will have to kill you !! "

Upper moon 3 said as he was about to attack Rengoku. Just for his luck the blossom pillar attacked upper moon 3 so Rengoku wouldn't had been injured badly.

" blossom breathing first form: plum " Yasu said as a lot of strong and quick slashes came out her nirichin sword. As soon as Akaza was about to make a move to fight back, he noticed it was a women. He immediately stopped and said " I don't fight women because I respect them. " Yasu stayed there dumbfounded along with the rest of the slayed. Akaza kept attacking Rengoku which led to Yasu attack back. Even though Akaza couldn't do anything about it, he still backed away to not get hit. A long time passed and Rengoku was injured. Very injured. Yasu wasn't. Not a single drop of blood she has spit. Their wasn't even dirt in her uniform. That's when they noticed, the sun was rising. Akaza wanted to do a last attack that would kill Rengoku. Which was stick his arm though Rengokud body. ( making a hole ) Yasu noticed this and she ran fast as she could towards Rengoku.

The only think Tanjiro saw was blood splattering everywhere. At first he thought it was rengokus blood. But then as the dust started to disappear. There was an arm that went through some body else who wasn't Rengoku. Yasu. Yasu reacted fast and took her nirichin sword out. " blossom breathing seventh form: blossom / rose water " water come out her sword along with blossoms. She cutted Akazas arm, she took out the one inside her. She took off her haori and stuffed inside her to stop the bleeding.

But unluckily for her, her sight was starting to see black / dark. She heard her name getting yelled out in fear and worried-ness. That's when she passed out. And she had lost her pulse...
.
.
.
.
Hello guys it's me ! I'm sorry if the fighting was cringy 🥲 that's all hope y'all enjoyed !

- author <33