𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎

The pillars were having another meeting about training the lower rank demon slayers for the final battle. It's been 3-4 weeks that they have heard something about Yasu. Hopefully she makes it alive. They had a lot of hope.

Kagaya was interrupted by a crow calling for him. They noticed it was yasus crow. ( let's pretend that kagaya wasn't that sick 😭 )

" caw ! Letter from Yasu - sama ! Caw " suki landed in kagaya arms and he took the letter. He handed it to his daughter next to him so she could read it. At first she read it silently and her smile disappeared and sighed, then she started reading it aloud.

The pillars were very nervous and anxious. They saw that the letter was covered in blood so that wasn't good. Mitsuri was already crying silently trying to hold in her sobs. Rengoku was there to pat her shoulder telling her it's okay. But he later asked him self, is it really okay ?

" dear oyakata - sama

I had killed upper moon 5,4 and 2. The remaining demons the pillars and lower rank demons have to kill are upper moon 1 and the demon king. I hope this helps you guys to defeat them. Since you will not have to worry about the other upper ranks but just two. Unfortunately I'm not coming back. During my battle with upper moon 2 he had sliced my neck and made a cross ( x ) in my chest. All my organs, heart were sliced and my bones were broken. Tell the pillars that I will guide them from above. Tell them I said good luck and that I will miss them. I'm sorry for not coming back or being strong enough to come back. But my journey here is done

From  ya- ,

That's when it's cut off and there's a lot of blood.. "

Kagaya sighed and closed his eyes, lowering his head. The pillars understood and they lowered their heads too, closing there eyes. Mitsuri was crying. Same with Muichiro and gyomei. Yes they were surprised that Muichiro was crying but at that point they didn't care. They cared about Yasu who was gone already.

" Yasu will be remembered. Even though theirs so body for the funeral, they will do a little memorial. A few seconds later is started raining, as if the sky new what was going and was sad too. Of course it would. Who wouldn't be sad that the most kindness and peaceful person had just passed away ? She didn't deserve this.

" p-poor ya-su - Chan, s-she must h-had su-suffered a - a lot " said mitsuri between her sobs.

" she didn't deserve this " said Rengoku, in the verge of tears. " no one does Rengoku. But I will pray that Yasu is now resting in peace " gyomei said clapping his two hands together.

" we treated like shi- I mean we weren't nice to her. We ignored her. I feel bad. I can't imagine being on bad terms with one of my friends and then dying. That's not flamboyant "

" oh that's why she gave me this " said kagaya. The pillars looked at him confused " what do you mean oyakata - sama ? " asked iguro. " she gave me this and told me to give it to y'all as a apology " he raised a bag that had cloths inside ? He took it out and saw 20 cloths and another letter.

" oyakata - sama, please read this out loud for the pillars. I wanted to say my apologies for the betrayal I had done. I'm deeply sorry and I got gifts for all of you. Including the kamaboko squad, shinazugawa genya, aoi, the three little butterfly girls and Rengoku senjuro. Please tell them that I deeply love them and to forgive me. I hope that in another life, we will all meet once again.

Sincerely, hiroshi yasu " kagaya read the letter and started to tear up. He saw the cloths and had a little note that said the pillars name.

" whenever I call your guys names, please come up to get your gift Yasu had left behind for you all " the pillars nodded at their masters order.