𝙸𝚌𝚎 𝚟𝚜 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖

Yasu walked around the infinity castle. She had a few scratches and not major injuries. She had already fought some upper ranked demons. She had killed upper moons 5 and 4. She could not kill nor fight with upper moon 3 since he had ran away because he didn't consume or fight women.

Yasu walked around and tried to find more information. Her crow was with her just in case she has to send the letter to their master, just in case Yasu fails and dies. Yasus crow was slightly crying knowing that her master was going to die.

" it's okay suki. Even if I will die, I will still be with you in your heart " exclaimed Yasu. Her crow started to calm down a bit and continued to sit in yasus shoulder. Yasu just hummed a song to comfort her crow. That is when Yasu felt a cold aurora coming from a room. The smell of blood was also scented by yasu.

Yasu immediately took off running and opened the room door to only find a pile of human bodies. Women, only women. In the middle was a tall man with long blonde hair. He had a black hat and a red and black fit. ( idrk what he is wearing 😭 )

Yasu saw that the man was about to devour a women until she started yelling " HELP ME !! PLEASE "

" well well ! I sense someone else in the room, I wonder who it is - " said the mysterious man before he saw Yasu standing on the other side with the girl in her arms, crying and sobbing. The mysterious demon could see veins starting to pop out her face.

" your alright now miss. What's your name- " before yasu could finish her question her eyes widened and her smile disappeared as the girl kinda exploded. Her head, arms and legs fell off her body and it was only her clothes that Yasu was holding.

Yasu looked up as she heard the demon laughing. Yasu eyes widened again as she saw the demon, he looked some what... familiar.

" missed your older brother, Yasu ? " said upper moon 2. Yasu felt her anger and hatred raise even more through out her body.

" your not my older brother, I don't see you as one anymore " Yasu said with a serious face. It's the first time in forever that she didn't have her smile present in her face. Even though when she would feel angry she would still be smiling.

But this is a different type of anger.

" aww Yasu, don't be so mean to your older brother ! Mother never taught you to be mean, did she ? "

" you dare talk about our dead mother. You shouldn't be even talking about her being upset with me. What about you ? She wouldn't believe that her own son became into a monster that consumed humans. You would be a disappointed and disgrace to the hiroshi blood "

" ahaha oh Yasu. Why are you so mean ? You are hurting my feelings ! "

" don't be such a liar. I know you can't feel anything in the inside. You have no feelings. You just pretended to show them even though in the inside you have nothing. You are empty in the inside "

Before douma said something Yasu spoke again " why were you even born ? " Yasus voice was colder now. Douma widened his eyes and grinned.

" wow Yasu, you are very rude and mean ! Well I don't want to fight you. Hmm oh i know ! How about you become a demon with me ? We will be together forever Yasu ! Brother and sister forever !! What do you say ?? Hm "

" I would rather die in stead of becoming a ugly monster like you "

Yasu gripped on her nirichin. Doumas grinned grew and he opened his fans. Yasu could feel the cold air that was slightly sent to her when douma opened his fans. Yasu had to admit it, it was very cold. Cold enough to freeze someone to death.

" then I will have to kill you "

" don't worry nii - San. I will kill you and relieve you from this misery your living. And if you resist, then I will show you hell my self "