𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚔𝚘 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍

It's been 2 months since Yasu became the new blossom pillar. After a mission Yasu got a few scratches in her back so she went to get that check at the butterfly mission, since shinobu wanted her to go even for a little scratch.

Yasu arrived at the butterfly mansion and was created by aoi " greetings Yasu-sama " aoi bowed. " please aoi-chan, call me Yasu "

Aoi looked up and blushed ( embarrassed ) aoi admired yasu. She was calm and super nice. She wouldn't judge anyone for their mistakes and was the perfect girl plus cause of her beauty. She had a very kind soul. Anyone would fall for her.

" h-hai " aoi said as she stood up

" ara ara, yasu- Chan you came ! "

" yes, I have a few little injuries "

" then let's get them checked ! "

Yasu followed shinobu to a room for her to check her wounds. They weren't big so it only took shinobu about 5 minutes for her to finish. Yasu thanked her and just when she was about to leave shinobu told her to wait here in the mansion because shinobu wanted to give her something. Yasu kindly agreed and went to the garden. Yasu found three young boys training. One had dark red hair and eyes with a big scar in his forehead. He also had a handuffa ( sorry if I spelled it wrong ) that she recognized. She swore she saw them before.
The other boy had yellow with brown ( ? ) hair and eyes . The third boy that looked like a girl had longer hair than the others that was black and blue at the tips and he had green eyes.

Yasu hummed and went to sit down in a rock ( idk bru 😭 ) she was just staring at the butterflies surrounding her, one standing in her index finger. Tanjiro noticed yasu and he knew that she was a pillar since they announced that their was a new pillar. Tanjiro went next to her and bowed.

" hello I'm kamado Tanjiro ! Nice to meet you ! "

" hello there Kamado-san. I'm hiroshi yasu, nice to meet you too "

The other two boys came over, one of them started yelling at Tanjiro. " AHHH TANJIRO HOW ARE YOU TALKING TO THIS PRETTY LADY !! "

" hello there "

" AHHH SHES TALKING TO ME !!! MARRY ME ALREADY !! "

Before yasu responded the other boy hit him saying how dumb and stupid he is and to fight him. The one that looked like a girl pulled him away so they could fight. Tanjiro apologized to yasu and introduced the other boys. Now you know how both of them were called. Zenitsu and inosuke. Yasu just hummed and kept staring at the butterflies surrounding her.

" you're the one who travels with a demon am I right kamado-San "

" h-how did you know ?! "

Yasu just kept staring at him waiting for a response. Tanjiro immediately apologized and told her she was right. Yasu just told him that she accepted it and that she didn't really care.

" you don't... c-care ? H-how ?! Every pillar went against it at first.. "

" because even though you broke the rules, there must be a good reason. Plus it's your life. Your choice. The pillars may be stronger but they are not the leaders of the corps, are they ? And they can't do anything about it, only oyakata-sama can. If he says that she will live, she will and no one not even a pillar can change that. The only thing is watch and melt inside with anger or whatever they are feeling. So don't be scared about them doing something. They will get punished horribly if they disobey the rules of course. And if they try anything funny I will protect your sister. You guys have my respect. "

Tanjiro just widened his eyes. He knew she had siblings he could tell. Because of how gently she is and caring. It feels like she's an angel or something. ( thats cringy 💀 ) Tanjiro smiled and was glad that at least some one, especially a pillar to be angry at his choices. But one thing he noticed was how did she know it was his sister ?
Tanjiro had a questioning face, like if he was thinking of something.

" don't worry I know it's your sister because it's obvious. I heard your family was murder so I doubt it was your mother nor girlfriend because I saw how you glance over at Kanao- San "

Tanjiro just winded his eyes and turned a bit red. He just shook it off and smiled. Glad that he had another pillar by his side. ( have their respect ) just as Tanjiro was going to speak yasus crow, suki was flying above yasus and Tanjiro head. Tanjiro looked up while yasu was getting ready to leave.

" CAW CAW MISSION FOR YASU-SAMA WITH ANOTHER PILLAR ! MEET AT **** STORE ! REAPET MISSION FOR YASU-SAMA !! CAW "

" well kamado-San, I'm going to leave now. Please tell shinobu that I will come another time to see what she needed ! "

" hai yasu-sama ! Be safe in your mission ! Come back safely ! "

" of course kamado-San "

And with that, the blossom Pillar couldn't be on sight of the young boy standing there. He was thinking what kind of breathing she used.

" yasu-Chan - oh Tanjiro-San, have you seen yasu-Chan ? "

" oh shinobu-San, yes she just left for a mission. But she told me to tell you that she will come as soon as she's back "

" okay thank you Tanjiro-San. You may continue training with the rest "

" okay bye shinobu-San ! "

Shinobu just waved at him and headed back inside. Meanwhile with yasu she was just walking to the destination since she was close.

' hmm I wonder who I got as a partner for this mission... ' yasu thought.

~ Time skip ~

Yasu arrived to the destination which seemed like a park ? She tried to find another demon slayer ( in disguise ofc ) that's when she found a tall white haired men with plenty of scares in his face and chest area where was open.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys ! I have something to say. I'm sorry if this isn't cannon but I'm trying my best ! That's all anyways byee I hope y'all are enjoying this story !!

From author <33