𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎

" oni - Chan ! Can I hold your hand ? " asked the little girl " of course Yasu, you will always be free to hold my hand whenever you want to " the older boy said as he held his younger sisters hand while walking in a snow storm. Walking away from home.

Yasu woke up in her old orphanage room. She stood and looked at the mirror. Her hair was cut short and she didn't show a smile ( her hair was like Sakura from Naruto when her hair got cut 😽 I love her btw ) Yasu sighed and walked to the cafeteria with her other orphan siblings. Then Yasu passed out and her vision went black. That's when she woke up in her old home.. with her real parents.

" mom ? Dad ? Oni - Chan ? Are y'all here ?? " Yasu asked scared since she was alone. " Yasu darling, over here " she heard her mothers voice outside. She followed her voice and saw a gently women sitting next to a blossom tree. She looked just like Yasu. But with longer hair since Yasu had short hair at that time. Her mother signaled her to come closer and she obeyed.

" Yasu darling, what do you want to be when you grow up ? " she asked " hmm , kind ! " Yasu said " just like you mama " Yasu continued. Her mother smiled and carried Yasu in her arms and played with yasus hair as she hummed a song. " Yasu " called out her mother as she stopped playing with her hair. " yes mama ? " Yasu asked with a smile " you know I'm not going to be here for long, right ? " she asked. Yasu simply nodded as her smile faded away. " but, I will come back to earth. As a green butterfly. Looking after you in disguise " her mother said. Yasu looked up to her and saw her kind and warm smile which made her return the smile back.

Yasu and her mother heard her father and older brother go in the patio with them. They both had blonde hair except her father had purple eyes and her older brother had rare eyes. Very colorful eyes. Yasu and her mother giggled as the both men were arguing on who is better at fishing. They all layer down in the grass to look up at the sunset that was forming in the sky. ' I hope that it stayed like this for ever ' she thought. She closed her eyes and saw that she was covered in blood. She was on the patio but her older brother was missing. Same with her mom.

Yasu sat up and saw her fathers body. Covered in blood and with tears on his face. Yasu felt someone hugging her from behind. It was her brother. That's the day they ran off and ended up in a orphanage. Except her older brother, he ran away and looked for a place for them to stay and he promised to come back for Yasu.

But he did come back and found a new home. But it wasn't the same as their old home with their real parents.

~~~

Yasu blinked as she felt sunlight hitting her eyes. She smelt something sweet next to her so she looked and saw a plate of dangos. She wanted to grab them but she didn't have energy of moving. She saw a weird machine that connected to her left arm. She noticed a needle going threw her veins / arm. She also noticed that she was covered in bandages all around her body. The only parts that weren't covered were her face ( eyes, nose and mouth ) she just layer there staring at ceiling since she didn't feel motivated or have the energy to move.

Yasu saw the young girl naho come in with flowers in a vase. When naho saw Yasu awake she gasped but the vase down and ran to the hallway screaming " KOCHO - SAMA ! YASU - SAMA WOKE UP " that's when Yasu heard two people running towards her room. It was sanemi and shinobu, sanemi went to Yasu and hugged her for a long time. Shinobu could only watch them with a smile. Yasu hugged sanemi back too and smiled.

" your awake... " said sanemi with a crack on his voice. Yasu knew he was crying so she signaled shinobu and she simply nodded and left the room. She would give her a check after they were done with their moment.

Sanemi pulled away and looked at Yasu. " how long was I asleep for ? " Yasu asked. Sanemi once again raised two fingers. " two weeks again huh " Yasu said with a chuckle. She stopped when she heard sanemis voice " no, two months. We thought you were going to a comma " sanemi said. Yasu widened her eyes. Was her injuries really that badly ? She sighed and hugged sanemi again. She knew he was worried about her the whole time. Little did she know that sanemi didn't eat or sleep enough since he was dead worried about Yasu. They had to force him to eat and to rest.

The news about Yasu waking up spread faster than lighting. The pillars and their master went to visit her. Even the water pillar. He and Yasu grew a bond together which made sanemi jealous since he hated him. The kamaboko squad also visited Yasu. Even uzuis wifes came to visit her. Yasu received a lot of gifts for her awakening. Yasu didn't really care about the gifts but she took to be nice.

Yasu stayed in bed rest for about a month. She was still recovering from other injuries and because she had surgery once a while for her chin. Since the sickle of upper moon six went through her chin to her mouth.

The pillars and the kamaboko squad would visit Yasu often since they did miss her. It was two months with out her kind and warm smile. Her voice was missed in the pillars meetings. Her always cheering and gently voice. The kamaboko squad also missed their older sister figure.

Everyone thought she would be in a comma, but little did they know. She was just dreaming that whole time. The same thing over and over until she woke up from that nightmare.
.
.
.
.