𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

* THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SMUT / LEMONS !!! * ( sorry if it's cringe )

" shinazugawa-San, w-what exactly did you want to show me ? Or talk about ? " Yasu said trying to not fall. She was holding into the wall as she walked to prevent her from falling. Sanemi guided Yasu to his room. As soon as they entered he pinned Yasu to the wall. He hasn't closed the door so the moon light shined in Yasus green eyes with made her even prettier. The two pillars could only stair at eachother, both of their eyes filled with lust.

" shinazugawa-San I- "

" don't call me like that. Call me by my first name "
said sanemi leaning in closer to Yasu.

" sanemi... " Yasu said before both of their lips touched eachother. The kiss was kind of rough. Sanemi hands started to go down to yasus thighs. Since she was in her tippy toes, it was easier for him to reach for her thighs. He bit her lips gently, this made her open her mouth slightly. Sanemi took this opportunity and slid his tongue inside her mouth, exploring her mouth. It was music to his ears as he heard her soft moans. She grabbed onto his inform and then making her way to his exposed chest.

Sanemis mouth made its way to her neck, giving her hickeys and bite marks. Yasu moaned softly and lightly. Sanemis hands started to unbutton her uniform revealing the bandages that covered her chest. He ripped them apart, as soon as he ripped them off her, he started squishing them and teasing them. This made yasus moans a little bit louder, but they were still softly and lightly.

Sanemi made his way back to her mouth and gave her a tap of her thighs. Meaning he wanted her to jump, which she did. As soon as she jumped he held her and closed his door. He made his way to his big-ish futon were he gently placed her and started to remove his uniform which revealed his big muscles and the fundoshi that was covering his big cock. ( 💀 sorry I had to ) Yasu could tell he was hard. Very hard. ( RIP yasus legs 🙏🏽 )

Sanemi was helping Yasu remove her clothes as they were having a tongue war. As soon as they were both naked they stopped kissing and a string of saliva was coming out their mouths. Sanemi smirked as he glanced down and took a glance at yasus body.

" damn, your so hot. You look hotter under me ~ " sanemi said as he pushed Yasu gently so she could lay down. He looked down and saw that Yasu was wet. This view made Sanemi smirk.

" you're already wet for me ~ " he said as he put in a finger inside Yasu as he was sucking one of her boobs and teased the other one. " s-sa-sanemi.. " Yasu said between her moans as sanemi thrusted in and out. He soon hit her g-spot which made her moan loader. Sanemi then put in two more fingers, thrusting in and out fast. Hitting her g-spot multiple times. This made Yasu moan. Which made sanemis ear get blessed. " s-sa-sanemi.. I'm a-about to c-come.. " Yasu said while holding onto the sheets next to her.

" come for me Yasu... " sanemi grunted. Seconds later Yasu come in sanemi fingers. He took out his fingers and licked his fingers. He later on leaned in to Yasu and kissed her, roughly. He positioned him self, his tip was right in front of yasus pussy. He started hitting the top of yasus pussy with his tip to tease her which did work. The pout face Yasu had made sanemi blush and look away. He put his tip in and thrusted in and out fast and hard. Yasus moans were getting loader and loader each second he would go fast and hard.

Minutes later Yasu and sanemi came at the same time. The both of them were panting and catching their breaths. Sanemi positioned him self once more but instead his face was infront of yasus pussy. He started licking and eating her out. This made Yasu moan a lot. " s-sa-sanemi- kun ~ " Yasu said as she pulled his hair and made him get closer to her Pussy. Sanemi could only enjoy her taste. After he pulled away he saw how Yasu was thinking of something

" what are you thinking about Yasu ? "

" hm, o-oh well I was thinking... what if I give you head too ? It's only fair if we both do it... r-right ? "

Sanemi chuckled and sat down, signaling Yasu to come over. She did with a lot of blush in her face. Same for Sanemi, he was a blushing mess. As soon as yasus warm mouth started sucking his cock he felt pleased. She started to deep throat. He could feel his tip touch the end of her throat. He noticed how her hair was on the way so he held it up like a ponytail so she wouldn't struggle. After a few minutes he had came inside yasus mouth. Yasu swallowed his cum. " you swallowed it ? " Yasu just nodded. Sanemi just looked at her, with love and lust in his eyes. He grabbed her hips and put her on top of him as he layer down.

" round 2 ? " sanemi spoke. Yasu just blushed more and nodded.

~ Time skip ~
( a few hours later )

Sanemi and Yasu did 7 rounds in total. After they finished they took a bath together and got cleaned up. Surprisingly, nothing dangerous happened since they are still drunk. Sanemi let Yasu barrow a sleeping wear from him which didn't fit her, so she only wore the top since it was hot. She let her hair down. And for sanemi well he just wore his usual sleep wear. They turned of the lanterns and Yasu laid down in sanemis futon while he put a blanket in the floor and was planning on sleeping there.

" sanemi, please sleep here with me. I don't want you to be uncomfortable... "

" it's fine Yasu. I don't want to make you uncomfortable "

" sanemi... we just had sex. And you thinking sleeping with me in the same futon will make me uncomfortable ? Please sanemi ~ "

Sanemi blushed at her last sentence but sighed and went to lay down next to Yasu. He wrapped her into his big arms. This made Yasu feel safe and warm. Same with sanemi, yasus warmth and soft skin made him feel, somewhat feel loved again. Yasu was laying down in his chest and had her arms laying down in his chest too. While sanemi had his arms around yasus waist. They were covered by a big, warm and comfortable blanket which made them even more comfortable.

Just by laying down together, their feelings grew more for each other without them noticing.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys it's me ! Sorry if the smut / lemon scene was super cringy :/ I suck at it 🥲 anyways hoped y'all enjoyed it !! Byee :))

- from author <33