𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

It's been about 2 years, about to be 3 since Yasu became a pillar. So far they only need 5 twelve kizuki to take down. Right now they are planning the pillar meeting since their master has detected that muzan will attack soon.

In the pillar meeting the pillars are listing to their master as he explains if they had any ideas on how to train the low rank demon slayers so they will be ready for the final war.

While they pillars were discussing about the training, Yasu had arrived to the meeting. She had barely came back from a mission. That's when the love pillar started wondering something.

" good afternoon oyakata - sama. Apologies for arriving late. I just came back from a mission " Yasu bowed down to her master. " Yasu, don't worry about it. You got here just in time, we just started talking about the training " he said while smiling. Yasu raised her head and immediately sat in her spot, which was next to Yasu. Till this day Sanemi was still angry and jealous about yasus spot.

The love pillar wasn't paying attention to the discussions since her thoughts were all over her mind. kagaya noticed the love pillars actions " what are you thinking about mitsuri ? Is everything alright ? " he asked. Mitsuri flinched and was brought back to life from her thoughts. She blushed from embarrassment and put her head down.

" IM SO SO SORRY OYAKATA - SAMA !! oh my god this is so embarrassing... "

" mitsuri, you can talk to us about what you are thinking about. We won't judge you " her master said once again. Mitsuri sighed and looked down.

" well I was thinking about yasu - chans past, I mean everyone here knows about each others past except hers. I don't have anything against it I'm just curious " she said. Everyone noticed this too and looked at yasu, even their master. Yasu just widened her eyes and gave them a closed eye smile.

" if that's what y'all want. I will tell you " she said. Some were excited deep inside and curious to hear her past. Since she is the strongest they think that her past will be very interesting. Kagaya gave Yasu a look that means ' you don't have to do this ' but yasu simply said " it's okay oyakata - sama, I feel like they need to know " kagaya just nodded and Yasu sat in the middle of the courtyard so the pillars would be able to see her since she sat at the very end next to Giyuu.

" well my story isn't that bad I guess. I had two normal parents and a older brother. My mother looked exactly like me, while both my father and older brother had blond hair except that my father had purple eyes and my older brother had colorful rainbow eyes. Sadly my mother passed away when I was 5 and my older brother was 16, she had this weird sickness that had no cure "

The pillars listened carefully at what Yasu was saying .

" 3 months later my father was murdered by a demon, me and my older brother lived alone until someone found out we lived alone and they sent us to a orphanage. My older brother didn't want too so he ran away and promised me that he was going to come back. 1 year later a married couple came to adopt me, I then noticed my older brother lived with them and convinced them to adopt me. I was so glad to be together with my older brother again "

" however this married couple were toxic and would always argue, making them hurt me. My older brother then stopped them and they stopped abusing me but they would say mean things towards me. They would listen to my older brother because he had colorful rainbow eyes so they thought he could communicate with god so they took him and made him the leader of a cult "

" 3 years later my adoptive parents were arguing again and I had witnessed the whole thing. My adoptive mother couldn't take it anymore and killed with a knife and stabbed my adoptive father because she found out he cheated on her with multiple women. She realized what she did so she took her own life too slicing her own neck. My older brother had came back from his work and comforted me since I was left traumatized by watching our adoptive parents dead. My older brother did the work of burying them "

" since he was already 20 so he kept me. Around 5 weeks later I had found my older brother in his cult room where he worked eating women. I noticed that he was a demon so I ran away. Shockingly he didn't attack me saying that he will give me a chance to grow old and strong so they will have a fair fight and kill each other and with that he left me alone. This happened in winter so I ran off to the cold forest and that's when I found my sensei "

" he thought me and helped me create my own breathing which I made at the age of 9. I only trained for 1 year since I didn't struggle with anything. One night my sensei died in his sleep because of old age. I went to the final selection once I turned 12 since I promised my sensei that I was going to the final selection at the age of 12. That's when I became a demon slayer. At the age of 15 is when I was already at the rank of kinoe. And took me 3 -4 years to kill 2 of the twelve kizuki "

The pillars were shocked and impressed of Yasus past. They didn't know she was that strong that she created her own breathing at the age of 9. They also felt sad because of the deaths of people she had lost.

" is your older brother still alive ? " asked mitsuri. That's when Yasu stopped smiling and veins popped out her face and hand. The pillars looked at her hands and they were holding a strong grip in her long skirt. They never seen her this angry. They even felt the anger and hatred aurora that came out of Yasu. Before mitsuri could say something else Yasu sighed and smiled again, veins still showing.

' just smile Yasu ' Yasu thought as she looked up at the pillar who some stared at her shocked and scared. " later on when I was still training and creating my breathing style, my sensei had informed me that my brother had turned into upermoon 2, his name is douma "

All the pillars widened their eyes. They couldn't believe it. The third strongest demon was the older brother of the strongest pillar. Shinobu widened her eyes and her smiled disappeared. ' that's the demon that killed nee - San ' she thought as veins came out. The pillars noticed that shinobu was angry too.

" are you okay shinobu - Chan ? " asked mitsuri. Shinobu sighed " I'm fine. It's just that I have a hatred against the upper moon 2, he was the one who killed my older sister kocho kanae " sanemi and the rest of the pillars ( except Yasu ) widened their eyes. ' so he is the bastard who killed kanae, I'm going to kill him ! ' sanemi thought and veins started coming out too.

" hmm ? Why aren't you shocked hiroshi ? " asked the sound pillar. Everyone looked at yasu and noticed that she wasn't shocked nor surprised. " answer him " said shinobu angry. She didn't mean it that way it's just that she's mad about her older sister. Yasu sighed and continued talking.

" well I knew that my older brother killed kanae - san " Yasu said. " how " says shinobu not even sounding like a question.

" because I was there when she got killed "
.
.
.
.