𝙶𝚒𝚏𝚝

It has been a month since Yasu had woken up. Since then she had to be in bed rest. Sanemi hated going on missions since he had to separate from Yasu and leave her alone. So whenever sanemi came back from a a mission he would immediately go to the butterfly mission to see Yasu.

One day sanemi was going his way back home until he saw a little stop shop that was owned by a old lady. He ignored it not giving a fuck and wanted to see Yasu. " Gifts for your lovers !! Come and get a gift for your beloved lovers !! " the old lady said that caught sanemis attention.

He walked closer to the stand and saw beautiful kimonos hanging on the top, hair pins, make up, skin / face and hair products, jewelry and other girl products. " hello there young man, how can I help you ? " the old lady asked. " how much for that hair pin ? " asked sanemi. The old lady saw that he was pointing to a blossom / Sakura cherry blossom hair pin.

" are you a demon slayer ? " asked the old lady. Sanemi kind of widened his eyes and nodded. ' how did she know ' he asked, but didn't think much of it. " then it's free ! " the old lady said as she pushed the hair pin to sanemi. " I can't do that miss " he said and the old lady shook her head " it's the least I can do since you demon slayers protect and risk your lifes just to protect us. It's the least I can do " said the old lady.

Sanemi just nodded and put the hair pin in his pocket. " take care " he said as he walked away. " you too !! " the old lady said while waving at him from the back. Sanemi arrived to the headquarters and was about to make his way to the butterfly mansion until his crow started calling from above.

" CAW CAW ! PILLAR MEETING !! CAW CAW I REPEAT - " before the crow finished sanemi yelled " OKAY IM GOING DAMMIT SHUT UP " he screamed as he started to make his crow fly somewhere else.

" CAW CAW RUDE ! " his crow said as it started poking sanemis head. ' god one day I'm going to make that fucking crow into fucking chicken ' sanemi thought as he saw his crow fly away. Sanemi sighed and made his way to the pillar meeting. His mood was ruined since now he can't see Yasu.

Sanemi was the last one to make it to the meeting since he did just come back from a mission. He just sat down with a grumpy face, like always. The pillars looked at him. Usually every time there would be a meeting, sanemi would already be here. So it's strange to see him the last one here. The pillars noticed that he looked tired ?

" wow shinazugawa, you look dead " uzui said and mitsuri nodding, agreeing with him. Sanemi just growled. He looked pissed and annoyed. He just wanted to cuddle and be right next to his lover. The pillars attention went to the entrance as they heard someone making their way to the meeting too.

They saw Yasu walking towards them with crunches and a girl kakushi to help her. The pillars widened their eyes and kind of bowed down ( except Sanemi ) since they respect Yasu. Since she is the strongest out of all of them. She always had her kind and warm smile. Once Sanemi saw her, he ran up towards her and hugged her. " back off I got this " he told the kakushi and she could only flinch and bow down " as you wish shinazugawa - sama ! " said the kakushi scared as she left running.

Sanemi guided Yasu to the ground next to him for the mission. The pillars figured that it was something serious since Yasu had to be involved in the meeting. " what are you doing here ? Are you feeling well ? Does anything hurt ? " the pillars still weren't used to Sanemi being nice and caring for someone. They think they will never get used too.

" I'm fine dear " Yasu said with a smile and greeted the others. Which they happily greeted back. After the meeting Sanemi was walking with Yasu back to the butterfly mansion. " I have a surprise for you " he said. Yasu looked at him and smiled with a confused face " what is it ? " she ashes curiously. " I can't tell you or it won't be a surprise. Just wait " he said as he hugged Yasu from the side. He put his arms around her shoulder.

The couple arrived at the butterfly mansion and it was already dark since they went out to eat with the flame, love and sound pillar. Yasu had her hair braided since earlier sumi, naho and kiyo were doing her hair. They stopped at the courtyard and they just stand there enjoying the beautiful view of the moon. Sanemi looked over at Yasu and he saw her beauty. Butterflies surround her and her beautiful green eyes shined by the moon.

' she looks just like a dream ' sanemi thought. Sanemi shook his head and grabbed yasus chin, making her face him. She looked at him in confusing " what's wrong dear ? " she asked. Sanemi took out something from his pockets and pined the pin in her hair. He pulled out a small mirror he also bought along the way and showed Yasu how beautiful she looked. Yasu gasped and looked how gorgeous the pin was.

She looked back at sanemi and her smile widened. She hugged him " thank you " she said. Sanemi hugged her back " no problem " he said back. They pulled away and gently kissed. After kissing for a few seconds they put their foreheads against each other and closed their eyes. The beautiful scenario made everything look perfect. The light of the moon and the gently and cool breeze. The leaves of trees dancing and butterflies flying around the couple.

" I love you, Yasu " sanemi said as he opened his eyes to look at her eyes. She opened her eyes too and her smile showed only kindness and sanemi had to return that smile, so he smiled too. " I love you too, sanemi " she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Little did they know, the love, sound, flame and insect pillars were spying on them. Enjoying the view they had because of the lovers..
.
.
.
.
Hey guys it's the author here ! I wanted to clarify ( forgot to mention ) that in the chapter " jealousy " that pin was handmade and it wasn't a pin it was more like a hair holder ( idk 😭 ) and this pin is real diamond and shit. Anyways that's all, hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter and I'm hoping y'all enjoy this book / story !!

Author -

<33