𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢

It was 9:00 pm and sanemi along with iguro were walking between the crowd trying to find the girls. " IGURO-SAN, SHINAZUGAWA-SAN !!! OVER HERE !!! " the two guys turned around and saw two girls that had long kimonos that reached the floor.

They both blushed when they saw their girlfriends. ' pretty... ' both thought, like if they were reading each others minds.

They were both wearing the same kimono, it was long and it reached the floor. ( the back / tail ) the sleeves were long and big. The kimonos had blossoms all around it and the obi was colored white with pink / green. ( if y'all don't understand what I mean here's a picture: )

 ( if y'all don't understand what I mean here's a picture: )

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This is how yasus kimono looked like. Same with mitsuris but instead the kimono was green and the ribbon thingy ( 😭 ) was pink. Mitsuri had her hair tied up into a big single braid that had green and pink flower pins all around her braid. ( rapunzel type of shit 😭 )

Yasu just had two strings of hair from the side into little braids and were tied to the back with a hair tie ( idk if hair ties existed at that time so don't blame me 🥲 )

Their foot wear were white. ( for both mitsuri and Yasu ) iguro just simply had a green yukata and sanemi had a dark pink one, it was also opened from the chest area like usual.

The duo ( iguro and sanemi ) walked towards their girls friends. " hello iguro-San !! How do I look ? " asked mitsuri " you look perfect " said iguro while embracing her. They were both a blushing mess.

" you look beautiful and great too, Yasu "

" thank you so much sanemi ! You look great too "

" well shall we go now ? " asked Yasu " yes ! " said mitsuri and pulled iguro with her. Sanemi and Yasu held hands and followed the other couple.

Some time later they were playing games and earned a lot of prices such as stuffed animals, food, and jewelry.

" we are going to the bathroom. We will catch up to y'all " sanemi said and iguro just nodded.

" alright then. Just don't take forever, the bathroom stalls are far from here " Yasu said

" don't worry Yasu, we won't take long " sanemi said and gave Yasu a small kiss in the lips. This made Yasu blush. The boys left while mitsuri and Yasu stayed in the mini game that mitsuri wanted to win so bad so she could win a cute big panda stuffed animal. ( she tried multiple times 😭 she's a cutie ☹️ )

Yasu giggled " you really want that panda huh kanroji-San ? " she asked

" ofcourse, it's so cute !! " mitsuri squealed. Yasu just kept giggling

Around 2 minutes passed and the boys were making their way back to their girlfriends. They were hoping that they haven't moved from that mini game they were just at.

Sanemi saw Yasu and mitsuri standing in the same game, but it looked like they were talking to someone.

" you noticed too shinazugawa " iguro said with a venomous voice. Sanemi nodded and they made their way to the girls. Sanemi and iguro got closer to the girls and saw that they were talking to these two guys.

" who are this bastards " iguro said as veins started to show in the back of his neck and his face. Sanemi looked just like iguro but he looked even scarier. They both quickly made their ways to their girlfriends.

" okay thanks so mu- " before the random guy that was talking with Yasu said anything else he saw someone behind her. He saw two scarred arms wrapped around her waist. The guy looked up and saw a tall guy with white hair. He saw veins showing in his face.

He felt shivers run down his spine because of the glare that white haired man was giving him. Same with the other guy. He saw two slim arms wrapped around mitsuris waist. He had to look to the side since mitsuri was taller than iguro. He looked scary just like the white haired guy. He also felt shivers ran down his back because of the glare iguro was giving him.

Both guys just awkwardly smiled and ran away. Quick as possible, they felt like those two weird guys ( iguro and sanemi ) were going to murder them if they continued to stay there. ( they were )

" who were those bastards " said sanemi. It sound more like a threat then a question. Yasu and mitsuri giggled which made iguro and sanemi confused.

" they were asking where was the bathrooms. No need to get jealous sanemi " Yasu smiled. " yeah ! No need to be jealous iguro-San !! But it was so cute that you care about me ! " mitsuri giggled and covered her face.

" oh " was all that iguro and sanemi said. They felt embarrassed. But little did they know that the two girls were glad that they cared about them.

~ time skip ~

The couples were walking up a hill. They were trying to find a spot for them to lay / sit down so they could enjoy the fireworks. Eventually they found the perfect spot, which was next to a blossom tree.

Iguro and mitsuri sat in the left of the blossom tree. They both leaned their heads together, getting ready to see the fireworks. Sanemi just leaned in the tree and Yasu was leaning into his body. It wasn't a trouble since Yasu was short.

" Yasu, look at me "

" hmm, what happened ? " Yasu asked, she stood up straight so she can be able to look at him. Yasu noticed that sanemi was reaching into his pocket, trying to find something.

" what are you trying to look for ? "

" hold on " Yasu kept being patient. Finally he found the object he was trying to find for the past minute. But he covered it instead of showing it to her.

" cover your eyes " Yasu nodded and closed her eyes, her smile still being present. She then felt sanemis big hands clip something into the back of her hair. ( basically he clipped it above the hair tie )

" there, open your eyes, my love "

Yasu blushed to the nick name and opened her eyes. Yasu gave sanemi a confused look, since she couldn't see what he clipped into her hair. Sanemi sighed and gave her a little mirror so she can check it out. Yasu grabbed it and held it into the right position so she can able to see what he clipped.

Yasus eyes widened when she saw a blossom hair pin. It had a big blossom in the middle and two small ones in each side. Yasu then put the mirror away and looked at sanemi. Sanemi blushed and his eyes kind of widened.

The wind blew in their faces, yasus hair looked like it was floating. The moon light shined in her bright green eyes, her skin looked smooth and kinda shiny, her smile was angelic like always. It was such a magical moment for both of them.

Sanemi and Yasu leaned and kissed eachother. The kiss was gently which made the moment even magical. Yasu was ofcourse in her tippy toes and sanemis scarred arms wrapped around her waist.

Once they brome the kiss they heard people yell ' 1,2,3 ' for the fireworks. When the fireworks hit the sky, Yasu looked down and saw all couples kissing. She looked to the other side of the blossom tree and saw iguro and mitsuri kissing as well.

Yasu then saw sanemi still staring at her. She then smiled and kept making eye contact with him. It felt like there's was nothing but them and that time had stopped. It was like if nothing was important right now but only them.

Then they kissed once again.
.
.
.
.

" Whats real love ? " जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें