PROLOGUE

COPYRIGHT

Text copyright © HUMPI HJwritesTK 2023

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

This story is the product of the author's hard work and imagination. Kindly respect.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

__

REGRET. The most dangerous feeling that kills you every second of your life.

It doesn't let you breathe. It suffocates you. It kills you slowly like the poison spreading in your nerves destroying every cell of your body.

The feeling only intensifies if it is about the person you love the most in the world. The person you care the most about, the person whom you put above yourself, the person whose smile lights up your whole world. The person's mere existence is enough to make you feel proud.

For Wonshik he is that person. The boy who gave him a new title. The most precious word that no one in the world can give. 'Appa.'

He still remembers the first time he held his baby Taehyung in his arms. It's unexplainable. The feeling makes your heart explode with happiness. It's euphoric.

He loves his wife so much. He never knew he could love someone a million times deeper than what he felt for his wife.

He can't even compare what he felt when the people around him gave him the title 'father' when his little munchkin entered the world.

His little almond eyes stared deeply into his father's, hypnotizing the man to love him more.

He still remembers how his baby smelled, it was heavenly. Wooshik was always content with what he had. He was a middle-class man, never greedy.

But now suddenly, he was greedy. Greedy to give the best for his son. He worked extra hard to provide for his son.

But more than anything he never missed spending time with his Tae. He gives him strength after a long tiring day.

The boxy smile on his face when he enters the house, followed by a giggle forces the tiredness out of him. Taehyung spends most of the time with his mother, but still, the pretty boy is biased towards his father.

After 15 years, his love was shared between Taehyung and his little unexpected guest brother.

Taehyung was 14 years old when his parents told him that he was going to have a little brother. They were scared of his reaction. They didn't plan the baby, they were already feeling complete with only Taehyung.

But Taehyung screamed in joy when he found out. He even announced to the whole neighborhood, whom he calls friends. That is almost everyone. Let's say The Kims didn't leave the house for a week in embarrassment.

He always treated his brother like another considering the age gap.

As Taehyung grew up, Wonshik got promoted from 'father' to a 'very proud father'.

Taehyung was an average student and we are not talking about his grades. Just the kind of person he turned out to be.

Most kind, loving, and beautiful, and on top of that he is an extreme extrovert. Everyone in their street loves Taehyung.