♡[22]♡

~20240503

Jungkook shot Yugyeom a look, unimpressed as Yugyeom nonchalantly continued talking to his girlfriend on the phone

Taehyung smacked him on the head. "Why are you glaring at him? Answer me."

Everything was going perfect when Yugyeom got a call from his girlfriend. Taehyung kept nagging him about how he should get a girlfriend or boyfriend too, and Jungkook hated commitment the most.

"I am not interested in all that. I am happy this way. Don't you want to see your friend happy?"

Taehyung huffed at his dramatics. "How long are you going to sleep around? I am not judging you. I just want you to find a nice partner and settle down. I will find you a nice date. But you should give it your all and be serious about it. It'll work. What do you say? You'll thank me later." His eyes gleamed in excitement.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and shook his head, giving him a disapproving look. "If you are not judging me, you wouldn't ask me that. You'd just let me live my life the way I want." He said firmly.

"I am not!!! Trust me, once you find your one, you'll regret not meeting them sooner."

Yugyeom joined them after finishing his phone call and looked at Taehyung. "Don't bother, Hyung. He won't change. I've tried to set him up before, and he had a one-night stand with her. I gave up."

Jungkook glared at him, and Yugyeom slowly walked away, avoiding his gaze. Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest and looked at Taehyung.

"Okay. In that case, why didn't you accept to go on dates? I remember it. You said you couldn't accept or give love. It's the same for me, too. I can't tie myself to one person. Even if I try, I will just make myself and them miserable."

But that wasn't the reason why Taehyung didn't want to get into a relationship. He just lost all hope and didn't know it was even an option after what happened with his marriage.

Taehyung nibbled on his bottom lip at that. "I am sorry if it came out that way. I didn't judge you, and I would never. I just want the best for you. Love is a very beautiful feeling. It cannot be put into words; it cannot be explained. You need to experience it to feel the bliss. Not everyone is lucky enough to ever know that feeling." 𝙇𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚. He thought.

For Taehyung, he doesn't have space for those feelings anymore. He just wants to live his life like he is right now, and he doesn't want Jungkook to miss out on it.

"I don't want you to belong to that category. I want you to experience all good things, and there is nothing more beautiful than love. And yes, I did say that, and because I missed out on it, I don't want you to." Taehyung finished with a melancholic smile.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked away with a bored yawn. He was listening to Taehyung, but all this was too boring and unnecessary for him to pay attention, read between the lines, or even sense the sadness and hopelessness in Taehyung's voice.