♡[20]♡

~20240329

8 MONTHS LATER

8 MONTHS LATER

Taehyung was low-key swearing when he noticed the time

Taehyung was low-key swearing when he noticed the time. He managed to snag a taxi and hopped in, chatting away on his phone while waiting for the other person to pick up.

"You are so dead." He grumbled, trying the same number over and over with no luck. Arriving at his destination, he strolled into the mansion without bothering to knock, since he was already familiar with the place.

"Good morning ahjumma!" He chirped at the maid, even though he was feeling a bit salty. "Good morning, Taehyung!"

"I am sure your your young master is still asleep." The maid nodded, pressing her lips together. Taehyung rolled his eyes in disbelief, then headed upstairs towards Jungkook's room. After a couple of unsuccessful knocks on the door, he finally had enough, unlocked it, and strolled into the room like he owned the place.

He eye-rolled when he spotted Jungkook passed out on his stomach, flaunting his bare chest. "You are still sleeping?! I told you to wake up early today."

Jungkook stirred at the noise, but went right back to snoozing.

"JUNGKOOKKK!!!" Taehyung's scream jolted him awake. "What?! What's going on?!" He frantically scanned the room, still half asleep. Jungkook checked the time and panicked. "Oh shoot! My bad! I am sorry." He peeked at Taehyung, who stood there with crossed arms, glaring.

"It's the first day of our last year. You bet I'll smack you if I'm late because of you." Jungkook flashed a smile and headed over to Taehyung. "We've got time. I promise we won't be late. I'm gonna take a quick shower. Wait for me here."

As Jungkook dashed off for the shower, Taehyung surveyed the messy room. He felt sorry for the poor maids who had to clean up, especially those crumpled sheets.