♡[16]♡

~20240202

Jungkook knocked on the door and frowned getting no answer. Assuming Taeyong was still asleep, he opened the door only to find it empty.

"Yong?" He checked the bathroom before making his way down to the kitchen to ask the maids.

"Ahjumma did you see--" He halted midway when he saw Taeyong in the living room, his legs swinging from the sofa indicating his impatience.

"Hey!! You are up." Jungkook walked towards him who jerked his head and smiled.

"Ya. Long ago. Hyung, can we go to the hospital now?"

Jungkook nodded before pointing at the dining table. "Let's have breakfast first. Okay?"

Taeyong was about to answer but the maid beat him to it. "Young master, he already had his breakfast. He woke up early in the morning and got ready. I also gave him the spare clothes like you ordered."

Jungkook looked at him in amusement, only now noticing taht his attire is different from last night and he looked fresh unlike him who still had dark circles and looked tired despite the shower he just took.

"He has been waiting for you for hours now, Young master." Jungkook nodded and waved his hand, dismissing her.

"Shall we go?" Jungkook asked, his hair still dripping wet. Taeyong eyed his hair and chewed on his bottom lip, reminding Jungkook of the person who has the same habit.

"What's wrong?"

"You need to dry your hair, hyung."

"Ahh... It's okay. You already waited a lot. Don't you want to see your hyung?"

Taeyong pouted but nodded before speaking his thoughts out. "If you don't dry your hair, you'll catch cold. Also, you didn't have breakfast. We'll leave once you eat. My hyung wouldn't want you to catch cold or starve. That'd bother him."

And the uneasiness that Jungkook thought he successfully washed away in shower, rushed back with his words. Maybe, he would've come in terms with it and even regret if Taehyung himself didn't accept that. Now, he finds it harder to take a positive steps towards dealing with the situation he was in.

Everything pointed towards the Taehyung he thought he knew but the reality that he saw is different and now he was just stuck.

Ultimately, whatever it is going to be, he decided to forgive Taehyung and move on and if it comes to that he is ready to negotiate with him regarding whatever happened between them to not effect his friendship with Taeyong.

He was sure Taehyung would not let his little brother anywhere near him after what happened but Jungkook will not let it be. After apologizing, he believed he'll have the leverage considering Taehyung was the first to start this conflict.

He nodded with a smile, ruffling Taeyong's hair. "Why don't you go entertain yourself in the game room. I will get ready soon."

Taeyong shook his head negatively, settling on the sofa. "I will wait here, hyung."

Jungkook was slightly taken aback by how Taeyong rejected the game room. He knows how crazy he I about it but he smiled when he realised his love and worry for his brother, behind the rejection.

He swiftly went to his room to dry his hair and wore another set of dry clothes followed by quick breakfast. Jungkook was never the one to have breakfast considering how he wakes up late or with a company and have it on his way to University but he still ate to not disappoint Taeyong.

"Let's go." He said once he was done and Taeyong followed into his garage, looking at it in awe. He pointed at his Ferrari and gestured him to get in after unlocking it. He made a quick call to Yugyeom to update him about everything before getting into the driver's seat and started.