♡[5]♡

1.8K words

"Stupid Tae. Can't you just shut your mouth. What was the need to call him dirty? Oh god! I hope I don't run into him again."

He walked to his class, still cursing himself for running his mouth unnecessarily. As soon as he entered the class, people started greeting him.

"Hi Tae."

"Hi Taehyung."

"Morning Taehyung."

Everyone was greeting him. It was the result of the over friendly conversations he had with them the previous day. It's only been a day and almost everyone from his class made him their friend.(maybe the other way around)

They were a little confused when they didn't get any reaction from Taehyung, who was still mumbling under his breath as he took his seat. He closed his eyes and started hitting his forehead on the table as if it'll erase the scene he had to witness.

/'who does it in a class? That's none of your business Tae. But why di--'/

"Is everything okay Taehyung? Are you okay?"

Taehyung looked up at Jin, the student who sits next to him and frowned in confusion.

"I mean... they were greeting you and you didn't reply."

"Hi guys. Sorry."

He went back to hitting his forehead on the bench until Jin put his hand on his forehead to stop him from hurting himself.

"Tell me what happened?"

Taehyung looked around the class cautiously and leaned closer to Jin to whisper in his ear.

"I've seen something I shouldn't have seen."

Jin frowned at his words not understanding what the other was trying to say.

"What did you see?"

"Tch. I've seen someone doing it. Not all the way but... yeah."

"Huh?"

"I saw them doing THAT."

" 'that' what?"

"THAT."

Taehyung winked at him discreetly trying to make him understand which only confused Jin more. But before he could question further, the professor walked in.

Ten minutes into the class, right when Taehyung was scribbling on his paper lost in thoughts, Jungkook entered the class, not caring about how he is interrupting the class.

"Mr. Jeon, since you didn't attend the university the first day, please introduce yourself to the class."

Jungkook rolled his, burying his hands in his pockets and spoke carelessly.

"I am Jeon Jungkook."

Taehyung raised his head when the new student introduced himself. He widened his eyes when he recognized the man.

"Oh sh*t. Oh sh*t. Oh sh*t."

He chanted looking at his surroundings in panic, searching for something to not show himself to the intimidating man.

/'Under the table.'/

He mentally patted himself for coming up with a great idea and ducked his head to hide himself. In the process he hit head hardly on the table with a loud noise that grabbed everyone's attention including Jungkook's.

Jungkook frowned and looked at the man, immediately recognized him. Taehyung smiled sheepishly and apologized to the class.

"Sorry. Sorry everyone."