♡[1]♡

TAEKOOK

🐯🐰

1.9K words

He groaned in his sleep as the sun rays hit his pale face. The dark circles under his eyes, giving away the sleeplessness. He frowned and peeked under the duvet when he felt some discomfort.

"Fuck." He muttered in shock when he was his member still very much planted in... Wait? What her name again? Who cares. Not even the person who spend the night with her.

He pulled out in disgust. No. The whole cock warming thing was not planned. He fell asleep, more like fell unconscious because of the amount of alcohol he consumed last night.

"I can't believe I was inside someone for so long." He rubbed his temple, trying to ease the pain the hangover is causing. He peeked to look at the person's face sleeping next to him, who went back to sleep after whining when he pulled out.

He was checking if he could recognize her or not.

Oh, he knows that face. She is from his school. That means he'd have to act nice and kind. It'll be helpful when he wants another session.

He eyed her naked back, looking at her curves and muttered under his breath. "Yup. Definitely gonna have another session in the future. Hm... maybe more than one."

He got out of the bed and put on his boxer shorts, walking on his tip toes towards the bathroom. Trying hard to not make a sound that could wake the person on his bed up.

Like always or most of the times, he wants his maids to handle them with all the lies he taught them. By now, they are coming up with their own lies, already very much used to Jungkook's shenanigans.

"H-hey..."

"Shit." He muttered under his breath cursing himself for not waking a little early. He faked a smile and turned around to look at her, not before rolling his eyes in irritation.

"You are up."

She looked at him sensually, eyeing his built figure and spoke. "Shall we finish what we started? You left me high and dry." She finished with a pout.

"I have somewhere to go. Let's just say there are many more nights to come and they for sure will be wild."

She smiled shyly getting up from the bed, wrapping the duvet around her naked body. She stands on her toes, expecting a kiss from him. Jungkook looks away and soon smiles when he looks at her fallen face.

"Morning breath." He says and walks towards the bathroom. She smiles looking at the clock and widens her eyes.

"Oh my God!!!" Jungkook looks at her in irritation at the scream. Already not liking the fact that he had to speak a couple of extra lines to escape her.