♡[3]♡

Please vote and comment.

1.6k words

Taehyung hopped into the campus, clutching onto his bag stripes on his shoulders.

He halted in his steps, mouth agape at the view. It's not because of the university but the crowd in front of him.

There are so many people, clumsily walking around trying to find their block, their class, their friends, their schedules. There were groups set up to help the new students and hence the crowd.

He took a deep breaths and walked through the crowd, trying to gain atleast attention of one person who can help him out.

Seems like everyone are preoccupied with their own works. No one seems to care, most of them straight up ignored him even though he tried to talk.

It took a lot of struggle and ignorance for Taehyung to finally realise that he did a huge mistake walking into this flock 

He could've somehow walked through sidelines and got to the other side and walked towards the help desk inside the campus.

He took a deep breath, bracing himself for all the pushes and shoves he was about to get until he reached the other side.

He huffed tiredly as he reached the other side, feeling like he can finally breathe now. He took a moment to catch his breath and compose himself.

He looked around and saw students scattered in small groups. Some of them dancing, singing, acting.

TH: Wah... Must be cool.

He muttered under his breath as he saw how they were having fun. He smiled widely and walked towards the 'friendly' people not knowing that the seniors were acting bullying new students into dancing, singing and other things against their will.

TH: Excuse me?

He spoke softly, trying to gain the attention of the girls whose back was facing him.

The three girls turned around with a frown on their faces, irritated at the person who interrupted their fun.

The irritation only grew when they saw at the beautiful person, who will definitely gain attention to him in time and they wouldn't be able to do anything even with the skimpy clothes they are wearing.

He was looking beautiful even in such a simple dress, fully covered contrast to their tight tops, showing their clevage, their skirt barely covering their half visible ass.

They composed themselves when one of the 'mean girls' trio cleared her throat, trying not to show her wavered confidence.

She smirked as she looked at him and waved her hand towards the girl and boy whom they were bullying before Taehyung interrupted. They bowed to her and left understanding her gesture.

$: Thank you, Sunbae-nim.

X: Which year?

TH: Uhh--2nd?

X: Then it's Sunbae-nim for you. So, what do you want pretty boy?

She asked with a hint of mockery, even thought she said the truth earning a genuine smile from Taehyung.

TH: I--

Before Taehyung could answer, another girl interrupted him.

X1: Wait. Let me look at your clothes.

She spoke as looked at him, circling around him scanning his simple outfit. They other girls were pressing their lips together to supress their laughs, knowing very well what their friend was doing.