♡[10]♡

~20231008

Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he looked at his best friends back and forth. One was just staring at him with no emotion, probably trying to analyze what must be going on with him and the other smiling cheekily, on the edge to tease him.

"What?" Jungkook asked, losing the last string of his patience.

"I see you are making new friends." Eunwoo said nudging his shoulder with Jungkook's who frowned at the statement firs, before realization hit him.

"Are you talking about Clumsy?"

"Oh the pet name... How cute!" Eunwoo continued teasing, wiggling his eyebrows playfully before wrapping his arm around his shoulder.

"Stop it!" He spoke is irritation, getting out of his hold. "It's not what you are thinking."

"And what are we thinking exactly?" Eunwoo was really pushing his luck with all the teasing that day.

"Stop Eunwoo!" This time it was Yugyeom who stopped him, hitting the the back of his head. He turned to look at Jungkook and spoke seriously. "But seriously Jungkook, what's going on with that boy? Are you trying to get into his pants or what?"

"WHAT?! Ew... No." Jungkook cringed after being in lost is thoughts for a moment. "No way. No. Where did you even get that idea from?"

"Everyone is already talking about it Jungkook. It's been days that the boy has been greeting and talking to you every time he finds you. And on--"

"He was scared of me since the first day. He was always being on toes when I find him. I felt pity for him is all. If you think him talking to me is special, you are absolutely wrong. He is like that with everyone." Jungkook recalled all the events happened in this week. How he talks with almost everyone in the university. It was amusing at first but now he was very much used to it.

"I've never seen some one like him. He is beyond our imagination. Trust me."

"What do you mean?"

"Jungkook!!" Three of them jerked their heads towards a fluffy head running towards them with a wide smile.

"Why don't you find out yourselves." Jungkook smiled widely, waving at Taehyung who halted right in front of him with a frown.

"Are you talking about me?" Taehyung asked narrowing his eyes, looking at Jungkook skeptically.

"Why would you say that?" Eunwoo asked suppressing his laugh looking at Jungkook.

"You know, he never waves at me." He complained with a pout, pointing at Jungkook. "It's a little concerning."

Jungkook rolled at eyes at his words. "Anyways, this is Yugyeom and this is Eunwoo. Unfortunately, my best friends."

Taehyung bowed to both of them and introduced himself before Jungkook could do so. "I am Kim Taehyung."

Both of them were stunned at how he just let go of the previous topic like it didn't even exist.

On the other hand, Taehyung was lost in thoughts staring at Yugyeom with a frown, his finger hesitantly pointing at him.

"You are Yugyeom. You topped our class this year. Woah..." He said with side eyes and he looked at Jungkook then back at Yugyeom, who smiled at Taehyung. "You are Jungkook's friend? That means you can help me study, right? Right?"

Yugyeom nodded with a polite smile as Taehyung continued his blabbering. Jungkook was observing his every move and shook his head as he went back to look at his phone before Eunwoo leaned in to whisper in his ear, his eyes not leaving.