♡[8]♡

2.8k words

Taehyung nervously chewed on his bottom lip as he cowardly entered the university. He was cursing himself as the events of the previous day played in his mind.

"WHY?!?!"

He screamed suddenly when he recalled the very last event, pulling on his hair startling the students around him. "Sorry", he muttered with his flushed cheeks in embarrassment and left after bowing to them.

He knows he was going to share his first class with the devil himself. He was hoping it was one of those days that the other won't attend class which is very often.

But Taehyung cannot take chances with his luck. Especially, with the said man. It seems when the other is around the little he has seem to disappear into thin air.

He halted when he reached their class and took a deep breath before peeking in. He couldn't see the place where Jungkook usually sits.

He pulled the killed walking into the class and his behind the tall figure. He clutched on his shirt and peeked from his behind, getting on his tiptoes.

"Sh*t. I can't see him. Hey, can you see if that scary Jeon Jungkook is here? I don't want to--"

He stopped midway and soon widened his eyes when he saw the person whom he was clutching onto turned around.

Yup. No luck on his side. It was Jeon Jungkook.

"Ahhh...", Jungkook closed his eyes at his usual loud scream that grabbed everyone's attention. He crossed his arms on his chest staring at Taehyung with raised eyebrow. He came out of his panic state when he heard someone laugh behind him.

He turned around to see Eunwoo and Yugyeom. Eunwoo was clutching onto his stomach, laughing dramatically. Yugyeom pressed his lips together shrugging his shoulders helplessly at Taehyung.

"Did you find him Clumsy?" He taunted as he saw Taehyung turn to him and immediately looked at his feet.

Taehyung chewed on his bottom lip, almost on the verge of crying. He could feel thin layer of tears forming in his eyes.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and took a deep breaths after looking at Taehyung.

"Oh god... Don't tell me you are going to cry. I hate people who cry." He took his seat after letting those harsh words out, not bothering to hear his reply. Eunwoo followed him into the class and on the other hand Yugyeom felt bad for Taehyung. But what more can he expect from his a*s of a friend.

Taehyung pouted, blinking his tears away. He was sad why things always go wrong with the Jeon. He decided he is going to apologise one last time, make things right so both can be on their way. He didn't like the feeling of always being nervous to come to college because of the man.

He looked at Jungkook who was scrolling through his phone with a irritated frown on his phone. Taehyung knows better than to approach him at the moment. He silently walked to his seat, looking out the window, lost in thoughts. He was thinking of the ways he should apologize to the cold man.

His eyes lit up when a wonderful idea struck him. Well, it was wonderful atleast for him. He once again cursed his luck when the professor walked in but he was determined to apologise. Nothing can stop Kim Taehyung now.

He took out a paper and started writing an apology letter for Jeon Jungkook. He was concentrating hard the letter, blocking out all the noises around him, including the important lecture Ms.Han was giving. He put his heart and soul to express how sorry he was. He mentally patted his shoulder after he done with the letter. He neatly fold the paper and glanced at Jungkook who was leaning back on his chair with his arms crossed over his chest, shaking his leg in boredom as he chewed on his gum.