♡[19]♡

~20240224

Taehyung wrinkled his nose in response to the pungent mixture of alcohol, smoke, and sweat that assailed his senses upon entering the party house

Taehyung wrinkled his nose in response to the pungent mixture of alcohol, smoke, and sweat that assailed his senses upon entering the party house. With wide, twinkling eyes and an expression of amusement, he surveyed the surroundings.

"Woah... Just like in movies." He murmured to himself, feeling the bass reverberate through the ground.

Standing on his tiptoes, he searched the dancing crowd for Kai but let out a disappointed sigh when he couldn't spot him.

Proceeding through the throng, he eventually spotted Kai at the opposite end of the hall, casually conversing with his group. Upon glimpsing Kai, Taehyung's face lit up with a broad smile and he made his way over.

Kai, engaged in laughter with his companions, swiftly rose from his seat as soon as he caught sight of Taehyung, who warmly waved in acknowledgment as their eyes met.

"You are late!!" Kai screamed over the music and Taehyung giggled and shook his head while pointing at his ear, gesturing that he couldn't hear.

Kai then motioned for Taehyung to move closer so they could talk, and when he did, Kai enthusiastically exclaimed, "I am glad you are here!! Did you come alone?" Taehyung nodded in response, indicating that he did.

Kai casually mentioned, "I told you, you can bring your friends along." Taehyung explained that Jin couldn't make it due to work, and Kai showed understanding.

Even though Taehyung was excited and wanted to experience all this, he felt out of place. He started squirming in his seat while looking around.

Kai noticed it and placed his hand on his knee. "Wanna dance?" He nodded at the dancing crowd. Taehyung looked at the crowd, who seemed to be having so much. He took a deep breath, smiled, and accepted the invitation. He made a decision to embrace the experience and create lasting memories.

Taehyung never danced before. He always opted to observe and admire the skilled dancers. However, he observed people around him jumping and grooving to the music, prompting him to decide to go with the flow.

As he started to loosen up and enjoy himself, his favorite song played and he couldn't help but join in, singing and dancing.

He noticed Kai's amusing moves and chuckled, realizing that one didn't need to be good at dancing to enjoy parties like these.

When Kai's friend whispered something in his ear, Kai glanced at Taehyung, who was immersed in his dance, and nodded in response.

Kai screamed something in Taehyung's ear and pointed at the drink stand. Although Taehyung couldn't hear the words, he nodded in acknowledgement, thoroughly enjoying himself while dancing. He happily joined some familiar peers in dancing. It seemed like maybe trying something new wasn't so bad after all.