♡[4]♡

Your comments keep me going. So, please comment.❤

2.1k words

TH: Mom!!! Water!!!

Taehyung screamed as he tiredly plopped on the sofa. Taehyung brought him a water bottle and passed it.

TH: Thank you, Yongie.

He gulped the water, basically inhaling them. Taeyong sat on the sofa and got back to his iPad.

Taehyung put his bag on his lap and searched for something. He took out the new headphones Taeyong asked and showed it to him.

TY: Oh my God!! Thank you hyung!!

He was about to snatch it from Taehyung but Taehyung didn't let him.

TH: Give hyung a kiss and it's all yours.

He said pointing at his cheek. Taeyong scrunched his nose in disgust.

TY: Hyung... stop this. This is what I...

TH: Ok. Ok. Fine. Take it.

Taehyung said giggling feeling satisfied at the reaction he got from teasing.

Taeyong quickly took it from his hands and Taehyung pinched his cheeks lovingly

Taeyong quickly took it from his hands and Taehyung pinched his cheeks lovingly. This time Taeyong didn't protest, he was too busy checking his new gadget.

TH: Where is mom?

He asked as he looked around the house.

TY: She went out.

Taehyung frowned loooking at Taeyong. They never leave Taeyong alone.

TH: What? She left you alone.

TY: She called you a lot of times. But you didn't pick up.

Taehyung hummed fishing out his phone to call his mother. But before he could do so, he saw his parents walk inside the living room.

WS: Hey. You are back. How was your first day?

TH: It was great. I made so many friends. I know almost everyone from my class. But there weren't any classes today. By the way, where were you guys? Did you come together?

They didn't answer him. They silently walked towards him and sat next to him.

WS: We wanted to talk to you about something?

TH: You are scaring me.

Taehyung spoke nevously. His father immediately cupped his cheek and caressed it with his thumb.

WS: Hey. There is nothing to worry about. It's just that... your mom wants to work. She wants to know your opinion on it.

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief and turns towards his mother who was nervous.