♡[2]♡

Please VOTE and COMMENT.

1.2k words

Taehyung smiled widely as he opened the curtains, letting the soft sun Ray's hit his face.

He looked at the beautiful view, as he entered the balcony. The main reason he chose this house for a new start is this view.

He fell in love with the view the moment he saw the pictures online. But this view he was witnessing everyday for almost a week now is nothing compared to the one he saw in the picture.

The picture didn't justify its beauty. The Kims settled in the new house, making sure it was close to his university.

His dad tried hard to continue in the Seoul branch of the old company but it was far away from Taehyung's university.

There is no way he is going to compromise Taehyung's life this time. So, he decided to find a new job and shifted to Seoul as soon as he found one close to the University.

Thankfully, they were able to enroll -- in a good school too. Perks of being in a city like Seoul. Everything is good and top notch.

The sound of alarm snatched his attention from the beautiful view. He smiled and walked inside, feeling proud that he woke up before the alarm went off.

As if he isn't used to waking up even before the sun. Let's just say he is excited and nervous today. He is going back to College an not just any. It's The Seoul University. Either he should be super intelligent with top scores which he is not or should be rich to pay the hefty fee.

But his dad somehow managed to pay the money even though Taehyung insisted he would continue in his same College in Daegu.

All his father did was to assure him and told him to enjoy his college life, make new friend and memories.

He finally gave up when he realized his father is not going to back out from sending him to Seoul University. They ended the topic after his father asked him not to talk about the money to which Taehyung had no other option but agree.

He went to the kitchen after brushing his teeth to cook breakfast for everyone.

He hummed happily as he served the dishes, decorating the plates. He made extra effort for the special pancakes.

SM: Tae?

He jerked his head towards the soft voice of his mom. He halted in her steps, when she spotted her son while walking into the kitchen.

She was worried that she woke up late to cook breakfast for her husband and Taehyung who are going to first day of their job and college respectively.

TH: Mom!! Good morning!!

He wiped his hands on the apron and walked towards her, hugging her tight. She smiled and ruffled his hair.

SM: Wh--

WS: What are you doing in the kitchen Tae?

Before she could utter a word, his father spoke behind her while buttoning up his shirt.

TH: Appaa!!!

He squealed and kissed his cheeks, who smiled at his actions.

TH: I cooked everyones favourite breakfast.

WS: It's your first day of university, son. You didn't have to do this.

Taehyung pouted.

TH: I wanted to do this. I am a little nervous.