♡[6]♡

This chapter is dedicated to TanhaTae 🥰. Thank you for your constant love and support.🥰❤😘

2.6k words

Taehyung jerked form his sleep, his hands shivering uncontrollably as he recalled the familiar nightmares that haunted him for 2 years. And now even without that man in his life, he still gets these dreams, nightmares. Only if they were actual dreams instead of being just a medium to recall the events from his haunting past.

He was supposed to forget all these. Only if he knew how much the incidents affected him to the core. The way that person never crosses his mind the whole day until the night comes.

No. He doesn't pretend to be happy. He is genuinely happy and outgoing like that, but all the storms come out sometimes when he is sleeping, when he is alone with his mind. One can fight against anyone and anything. He knows his parents will stand by his stand and help him fight any kind of demons.

But what if the war is inside your brain. No one in the world could help you, except YOU.

His forehead was covered with sweat beads. He knows he cannot wake his parents up and worry them. So, he did what he usually does whenever he is having a nightmare.

He got out from his bed and tiptoes towards the room next to his. He opened the door, careful not to make any noise. He saw his brther sleeping peacefully, hugging his ironman plushie with a cute pout on his lips.

/'Acts like an adult but still a baby. My baby.'/

He thought as he lifts the duvet off Taeyong and slept next to him, covering both of them back. Taeyong let go of the plushie as soon as he felt someone's presence and moved close to Taehyung, hugging him.

He nuzzled into Taehyung's chest instictively with his hand and leg on him. Taehyung smiled hugging him closer to his chest and kissed on top of his head.

Taeyong slightly opened his eyes when he felt Taehyung body shake because of the sobs. He knows how his brother sleeps with him whenever he is sad or scared. He gently patted Taehyung's back, like he was lulling his to sleep and spoke in his sleepy voice.

"Yongie is here, hyung. You don't need to be scared."

Taehyung smiled sniffing and caressed his brother's hair lovingly.

"I know Yongie-ah. Thank you, baby. Hyung loves you so so much."

Taeyong hummed in sleep when he felt Taehyung kiss his forehead. Slow breath along with snores filled the room, helping Taehyung to fall asleep. Taehyung knows Taeyong will act like nothing happened and even complain that he is taking up his place or invading his privacy by sleeping in his room uninvited.

Yong acts like he doesn't like his brother because he doesn't like to be babied. He wants to be mature like an adult so that he could protect his hyung. Whose gonna tell him, maturity has nothing do with age. He acts tough, like he doesn't like Taehyung because he is not very expressive, but he is the one who helps him through the nightmares and makes his life easy.

Next day, just like Taehyung expected his brother was silent, munching on his breakfast while reading his book. Probably studying his next lessons in advance to impress his teachers in his new school.

"Tae, it's Saturday. So, we are working late. You--"

"I remember appa. I told you I'll take care of it. I will pick Yongie from his school at noon."

His parents nodded with a grateful smile on their faces as Taehyung sat for breakfast before leaving to his university.

.