♡[14]♡

~20240110

Jungkook drove back home, trying hard to push away all the thoughts running in his mind. He deliberately didn't encourage them, already having an idea where it'll lead him to. Guilt?

He'd have encouraged if it was anger or rage or frustration that he felt prior the incident but it made it harder for him as Taehyung's vulnerable face flash in his mind.

"I d-don-n't k--no-w w--hat-t yo-u ar-e t-al-ki-ng a-bo-ut--"

He shook his head getting rid of the thoughts as he parked the car in his garage. He could hear Eunwoo and Yugyeom as soon as he entered his mansion.

They went all silent when they noticed Jungkook walk into the game room they were in.

"You are hurt?!" Yugyeom approached him in worry, taking his hand to get a closer look. He scrunched his nose looking at the bloodied bandage.

"Go get the first aid box." Eunwoo nodded and left. "You wound must've opened. I told you to be careful and not put any pressure." He shook his head in disappointment.

Jungkook stared at the would blankly wondering if it happened when he wrapped his hand around his neck while Taehyung said it wasn't him or when he clutched his hair when the other begged him to let him go.

"I d-don-n't k--no-w w--hat-t yo-u ar-e t-al-ki-ng a-bo-ut--"

"No!! I am sorry!!! Please!!! I won't do it again!! I've learnt my lesson!! Please let me go!!!"

Yugyeom frowned when he fully unwrapped the bandage. "Your wound is fine. But the blood?"

"Here you go." Eunwoo returned with the first aid box. "Also, if your mood is okay and if this the right time to talk to you. Let's go to Roar. "

Jungkook came out of his thoughts,  and shook his head at the sarcasm.
"I'll take a quick shower first. Make yourself at home." Jungkook mocked removing his hand out of Yugyeom's hold.

He looked at the wound in confusion while dressing up after the shower. His wounds didn't open but the blood? His thoughts were interrupted yet again by that voice.

"J-jng--ko-ok I-I ca-n't---"

"I d-don-n't k--no-w w--hat-t yo-u ar-e t-al-ki-ng a-bo-ut--"

He clenched his injured fists as the next words followed. The words that keeping balancing his emotions to not feel pity for the boy who managed to fool him.

"No!! I am sorry!!! Please!!! I won't do it again!! I've learnt my lesson!! Please let me go!!!"

"You even accepted it. But I almost fell for your eyes that look AGAIN. Like you were uttering truth when you said you don't know what I was talking about." He scoffed muttering to himself.  "But in the end it turned out to be true."

More than anything, Jungkook wasn't able to accept the fact that the other actually managed to betray him, fool him. He shouldn't have gotten involved with him in the first place and stick to his business. He failed to judge a person. Why was he so effected by this? Was it because of the betrayal? Maybe because he couldn't come in terms with the fact that he saw Taehyung in a different light even though he didn't want to accept it.

He knew deep down that even though he maintained his distance with the man he accepted he was good and that turning out to be a lie is hitting him hard.

"You even pretended like you are cool with drugs. Well played Kim Taehyung. You got your chance but not again." Jungkook clenched his jaw, nodding to himself, deciding not to cross paths with Taehyung ever again, satisfied with the punishment he gave but was he really?