(Beta) Its not Muda Muda

The dim, night sky began to slowly brighten as dawn quickly approached on the battlefield that was Cairo Egypt. The unforeseen and unexplainable development and damages seemed to be the work of the angry gods to the people, but to the last standing crusader, Jotaro Kujo, it was the start of the end.

With his fists clenched, his resolve firm. He shouted with a firm voice.

"STAR PLATINUM!"

"ORA!"

Star platinum bursts into life from his shadows, delivering a precisely powerful punch to parry the world's kick, surpising Dio as an unfamiliar feeling surged through his body.

"W-WHAT" Dio yelled, his composure crumbling as blood erupted on his legs, in sync with the cracks forming on The world.

"THIS CAN'T BE, I! THE GREAT DIO, CANNOT BE DEFEATED LIKE THIS!" He shouted from the top of his lungs while staring at the night sky in a gaze filled with despair, anger, and hunger.

' No... this can't be possible! I the great Dio! I was meant to rule the world without that pesky Jonathan stopping me! '

His eyes widened in terror and frustration as he stared at his body, realizing that his greatest enemy had been his greatest downfall all along.

' THIS PESKY BODY, IT'S WORKING AGAINST ME, HOW DARE YOU JOESTARS! HOW DARE YOU TAKE EVERYTHING!'

He thought yet he could no longer speak, enjoying his final moments as he glared at Jotaro before feeling the excruciating pain of his entire body shattering, with his vision darkening as the pain reached his head.

There was only darkness for a moment before the sound of a car horn randomly fills the air. A bright light surged and a man was seen staring at the glass windows of an apartment at the third floor of an apartment at the middle of Japan.

"Oh? What's this?" The man spoke in fluent English as he rubbed his chin, something that seemed out place yet was strangely charming with his red eyes shining underneath the sun.

"GAH, WHAT IS THIS!? THE SUN!" The man yelled and threw away the suitcase he was holding on to.

"... ho? I'm not burning?" He then mumbled, surprised as he felt his entire body before smiling a sinister grin.

"How strange, I should be dead should I not?" He muttered before heaving a sigh, the grin still plastered on his face before dramatically posing.

"Never the matter, I. The great Dio will not question the second chance I was given." Dio smiled as he combed through his blonde locks, thinking how lucky he was to keep his gorgeous hair.

"But hmm? I am not burning underneath the sun, does that mean I'm no longer a vampire?" He frowned and pushed a finger inside his mouth, disappointed that he couldn't feel his fangs nor the power of immortality surging through his body.

"How tasteless, but no matter." He chuckled quietly as he stepped up a flight of stairs, looking for the nearest human being he could find.

It was then he found a man wearing a Grey hoodie, standing in front of another apartment door making him grin.

" who needs vampire powers when you have the ultimate power in the world!" He screamed at the same time as the door opened for the man.

" THE, WORLD!" He screamed from the top of his lungs." MAKE IT STOP BABY!"

With a brilliant white glow behind him, the world manifests itself as time began to stop.

The familiar Grey world greeted Dio, making him cackle in glee as he felt incredibly blissful.

"With the world at my side, this world shall be mine to rule!" He cackled before turning his attention towards the man who stopped mid air.

The sound of his feet clicking against the marble floor echoed in the stopped world, his red eyes glowing ever so brightly as he reached the man's side.

"Mhmm, this body's physique is quite disappointing but it is far more better than my frail frame when I was first a human being." He sighed with a frown as he clenched his fists, delivering a punch to the man's face.

"But..."

" IT'S USELESS!" He screamed as The world delivers a precise punch to the man's face just in time as time resumed, sending him flying with blood flying after him.

"Ho." A satisfied grin was present on his face before he slowly turned toward the woman behind the door, expecting her to be cowering as he had just killed her husband.

"Wao, sugoi! Tasukete kurete arigatou"

The woman with dark purple hair and deep purple eyes seemed to radiate an aura of amazement and relief, making Dio look at her in confusion.

"What?" He scrunched his eyebrows together as he pointed at the woman.

"Why are you happy?"

"Watashi wa subarashii to omoimasu, kare ga naifu o hiku toki wa mune ga tomaru you deshita. Tasukete kurete arigatou gozaimashita"

Dio then slammed his hand against a wall near him,"English Mother fucker, do you speak it!?"

"A, chotto matte. Wakarimasen ka?" She whispered before gasping, " Ehhh?? Gaikokujin desu ka? Demo, Nihonjin mitai desu ne! Gomen nasai."

Dio sighed as he lets out a deep growl before closing his eyes as he wracked his head, or rather racked the head of the body he was in. It didn't take long for him to understand Japanese and a smirk found its way on his lips.

"Oh? So this is what he was using, no matter. If we were to meet then I wouldn't lose out of confusion." Dio proudly spoke in fluent Japanese, surpising the woman in front of him.

"Eh? You speak fluent Japanese too?" The woman asked with a " *O* " face making him slightly uncomfortable from the glistening stars in her eyes.

" You're so full of surprises Mister! Cool, cool!" She jumped in his place from excitement as he ran outside.

"Woahh, you really sent him flying. How strong are you Mister Foreigner??" She asked with a smile that seemed to mask her emotions, but Dio quickly caught on them.

"Hmph, I have no time for such ridiculous facades." He huffed before looking down on her. "Who are you?"

This was by no means an ordinary woman, she seemed to be an interesting individual Dio thought.

A look of confusion was visible on the woman's face as a clear flash of sadness was evident in her eyes before shining brightly once again.

"Haha, Mister. You're from out of the country so you don't know but I'm actually the super famous Super Idol Ai!" She introduced herself as she posed in front of him, the sun shining behind her.

"Ho?" He smirked before giving her a deadpan.

" What's an idol?"