26: child actress

The stage was set for another thrilling episode of the popular nighttime reality show. The host, a charismatic figure with a megawatt smile, stood before a live audience, ready to greet the viewers at home.

"Ladies and gentlemen, good evening!" the host exclaimed, his voice resonating through the studio and into the homes of viewers across Japan. "Welcome to 'The Night Show,' where we bring you the juiciest stories and the most captivating guests!"

The crowd erupted in applause and cheers, their excitement palpable in the air. The host continued, "Tonight, we have a treat for you, a story that will leave you on the edge of your seat. But first, let's introduce our special guests!"

As the lights dimmed and the spotlights shone upon them, four figures stepped forward, each with their unique aura.

"Our first guest needs no introduction. He's captured the hearts of millions and has become a household name. Please welcome the one and only Y/N!" The host's voice boomed through the studio, and the crowd erupted in thunderous applause.

Dio stepped forward with an air of confidence. His blond locks cascaded around his shoulders, accentuating his striking features. He exuded charm and charisma as he greeted the audience with a captivating smile.

"Good evening, everyone," Dio's voice resonated, his tone smooth and captivating. "I'm Y/N, and it's a pleasure to be here tonight."

The audience's excitement intensified, their cheers echoing through the studio. The host then turned to the next guest.

"Next up, we have a true star, a woman of many talents. She's a renowned actress, an idol, and a force to be reckoned with. Please welcome the one and only Ai!"

Ai stepped forward, radiating an aura of confidence and grace. Her vibrant blue eyes sparkled with excitement, and her smile lit up the room. She exuded a magnetic energy that captivated both the audience and the viewers at home.

"Hello, everyone!" Ai's voice rang out, filled with warmth and enthusiasm. "I'm Ai, and I'm thrilled to be here tonight."

The applause swelled, acknowledging Ai's presence. The host then turned to the next guest.

"And joining us tonight, we have a rising star, a young prodigy in the world of acting. Please welcome Aqua!"

Aqua, with his serene presence and striking features, stepped forward. His calm demeanor and piercing gaze held a mysterious allure, drawing the audience's attention.

"Good evening, everyone," Aqua's voice carried a hint of intrigue. "I'm Aqua, and it's an honor to be here tonight."

The applause grew louder, acknowledging Aqua's talent and potential. Finally, the host turned to the last guest.

"And last but certainly not least, we have a talented young actress, known for her timid yet captivating performances. Please welcome Akane!"

Akane, with her gentle demeanor and shy smile, stepped forward. Her eyes flickered with a mixture of nervousness and excitement, showcasing her genuine nature.

"H-Hello, everyone," Akane's voice trembled slightly, her timidity endearing to the audience. "I'm Akane, and I'm grateful to be here tonight."

The audience's response was warm and encouraging, applauding Akane's bravery. The stage was set, and the night promised to be filled with intrigue and excitement as the host prepared to share the juicy story that awaited.

The host, sensing Akane's timid nature, decided to engage her with a gentle question. Turning to her, he asked, "Akane, as a young and talented actress, what does it feel like to be in the same room as Y/N, Aqua, and Ai?"

Akane's cheeks flushed slightly as all eyes turned towards her. She took a deep breath, summoning her inner courage, and responded with a voice that quivered yet held a determined resolve. "Well, being in the presence of Y/N, Aqua, and Ai is an incredible honor for me. They are all such amazing performers, and I admire their talent and dedication."

Her timid voice resonated through the studio, and a wave of appreciation washed over the crowd. The host nodded, encouraging her to continue.

"I feel a mix of excitement and nervousness," Akane continued, her voice gaining a touch more confidence. "But being here with them also motivates me to work harder and improve my own skills. They inspire me to push past my limits and strive for greatness in my acting."

The audience responded with applause, touched by Akane's sincerity and determination. The host smiled, impressed by her response. "Thank you, Akane, for sharing your thoughts with us. It's wonderful to see such passion and determination in a young talent like yourself."

Akane's shy smile widened, and a sense of accomplishment washed over her. She had taken a step forward, embracing the opportunity to learn and grow in the presence of her esteemed co-stars. The stage was set for an extraordinary night, with each guest bringing their unique talents and stories to the forefront.

"Hey... Aqua Hoshino," Dio whispered under his breath, careful not to be overheard. "This child is... how shall I put it? The complete opposite of Kana Arima."

Aqua glanced at Dio, intrigued. "What do you mean?"

"I think it would be in our best interest to get closer to her," Dio explained. "She seems to have a strong presence in the industry, and considering both you and I are here, there might be potential for future collaborations."

Aqua nodded, understanding the implications. "I see. So, how do we go about it?"

Dio's eyes sparkled mischievously. "Well, Yumenji is a bit too old to establish a connection, but you, on the other hand, don't have the same issue." He chuckled. "You know what I mean, don't you?"

Aqua's cheeks flushed slightly as he caught Dio's drift. "Yes, I understand. But why do you seem so pleased with the idea?"

Dio laughed, relishing in the idea of stirring up some chaos. "Oh, I do enjoy a bit of mischief. It adds some spice to life."

Aqua nervously wiped his brow, feeling the weight of the situation. "I hope things don't get too complicated..."

"Now, for the next question, let's turn to Y/N!" the host announced.

Dio straightened up, ready to answer, but was immediately interrupted by Ai's reproachful whisper. "Y/N, don't tease Aqua so much," she chided, giving Dio a stern look.

Dio slumped in his seat, pouting. "Hmph, joy killer," he muttered, his playful mood dampened by Ai's disapproval.