2-3 the concert

"I really don't think this is allowed, Y/N," Aqua muttered with a mixture of exasperation and concern. The backstage area buzzed with anticipation, the air charged with the energy of the upcoming event. Y/N, Kakyoin, and Yumenji stood amidst the commotion, each with their own expressions of skepticism, save for Y/N who seemed to be thoroughly amused. He occupied a chair provided by the staff, a smug grin on his lips.

"On the contrary, Aqua Hoshino, I believe this plan is ingenious. Female child here seems to be in agreement," Y/N replied, his voice carrying a playful edge.

"For the umpteenth time, it's Ruby!" Ruby huffed, her little fists swinging in the air, aiming for Y/N, who deftly evaded her playful assault while retaining his triumphant smile.

"Hmph, but you see, Aqua, Y/N has a point. Won't this unconventional approach capture her attention more than a regular confession would?" Kakyoin chimed in, his tone contemplative.

Aqua let out a resigned sigh, casting a glance at Akane and Kana who stood nearby, their expressions akin to witnessing a supernatural event.

"Adults are strange..."

"This is a memory we'll never forget."

Their hushed mutterings amused Kakyoin, a chuckle barely escaping his lips. The flashback to the chaos that erupted when the duo had barged into Ai's room to enlist her help in their scheme elicited a chuckle from him. The sight of Y/N, confidently perched on Ai's bed, clad only in a strategically placed ribbon, was an image not easily forgotten.

'Hmph, if it weren't for those two then Ai Hoshino may very well be unable to wa—"

Kakyoin cleared his throat, interrupting Y/N's self-praising moment. "Enough with the reminiscing, Y/N. Let's focus."

Y/N's retort was stifled as Kakyoin's hand slapped over his mouth, a mischievous smile dancing in the redhead's eyes. "Let's keep the details of that adventure tucked away for now, shall we?"

"Are you sure about this, Y/N?" Yumenji interjected, a sheen of worry on his forehead. "There's a possibility of this turning into a scandal. Plus, singing isn't exactly your forte."

Y/N's eyes gleamed with playful challenge. "Ah, are my ears deceiving me? Is someone doubting the vocal prowess of the great Y/N?"

Aqua sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Your singing is...unique, to say the least. An acquired taste, perhaps."

The group fell into an amused silence, collectively turning their attention towards the main stage. Bright lights erupted, smoke billowed, and a symphony of grand effects accompanied the upbeat music that resonated through the speakers. All eyes were drawn to the center, where Ai Hoshino stood, radiating a natural smile that contrasted with the perfected facade she often wore.

As her voice filled the space, a surge of energy swept over the arena, captivating everyone present. Y/N's mind momentarily drifted to his early days in this new world, to his first concert experience here. The similarity in the electrifying atmosphere struck him.

In that moment, he felt a kinship with the crowd, their collective awe and excitement. However, his gaze remained steadfast on Ai. He wondered if his stand, the world, had activated a new time-altering ability, every second stretched into infinity as he watched her perform. Gone was the internal resistance that once plagued him during such moments. Instead, he surrendered to the enchantment, allowing her presence to consume him fully.

As time flowed relentlessly, seconds cascaded into minutes, which seamlessly evolved into hours. The crescendo of the concert surged as midnight approached, the zenith of the musical spectacle drawing near.

"Wahhh, Mama's performance is just magical," Ruby sighed with a touch of wistfulness, her innocent admiration igniting a sparkle in her eyes. Oblivious to the enigmatic disappearance of the man who had held her moments ago, she remained consumed by Ai's enchanting presence.

"Your cheers and love have been my strength tonight! Thank you, everyone!" Ai's vibrant voice resounded, an echo of gratitude that reverberated through the stadium, eliciting a symphony of cheers in response.

"Don't let the enthusiasm die out here! Carry it with you as you leave the stadium! I can't wait to meet you all again in the future!"

Ai's words cascaded like a waterfall, fueling the crowd's fervor. However, in the midst of this euphoria, an unexpected twist unfolded. The luminous brilliance that had adorned the stage dimmed, plunging the vast arena into velvety darkness.

Ai's heartbeat quickened, a tremor of unease coursing through her. Her senses honed in on her surroundings, a silent search for Y/N in the obscurity.

"Good evening, everyone," a voice both familiar and magnetic resonated through the dome. Each syllable, even in English, carried a subtle allure that captured the audience's attention in an instant.

"The next song holds a special place in my heart."

A spotlight, radiant as the sun, cast a radiant glow on Ai. As if painted by an artist's brush, Y/N stood atop a flight of stairs, his gaze locked on her, his demeanor self-assured.

"This one's for you, Ai Hoshino," Y/N's voice, raw and husky, resonated through the microphone. The moment hung in the air, pregnant with anticipation, before he cleared his throat and signaled the band.

The melody that unfurled was an old favorite, its familiarity knitting an invisible bond with the audience. But beyond its tune lay the significance of its lyrics, known to harbor profound emotions.

"Watashi wa watashi, anata wa anata to."

The rawness in Y/N's voice was as captivating as his sudden appearance. The initial shock gave way to exuberant cheers, an outpouring of disbelief and joy as Y/N, an elusive figure in the media, took the stage.

For Ai, suppressing laughter proved to be a feat, as Y/N navigated the song with an earnestness that at times gave way to frustration, unintentionally distorting the lyrics meant to be soothing.

Yet, she was in raptures, utterly elated by the presence of the man who was singing just for her. His performance, a balance between effort and carefree spirit, forged a connection between them and the audience.

As the music swelled towards its climax, Y/N's eyes locked onto Ai's, a magnetic connection that transcended the sea of people. He closed the gap between them, his voice now a triumphant call, and he winked at her, a subtle promise woven into the gesture.

"Stay with me, Mayonaka no doa o tataki," he sang with an unapologetic confidence, a mélange of emotions mingling in the notes.

With the song's conclusion, Y/N took center stage, his trademark self-assuredness radiating like an aura. A playful grin danced on his lips, his amusement infectious.

"Did my surprise meet your expectations?"

The stadium erupted in a resounding affirmation.

"Then brace yourselves for the most unforgettable confession you've ever witnessed!" Y/N's declaration was met with intrigued silence, broken only by Ichijo's dramatic collapse, eliciting scattered chuckles from the crowd.

As the arena regained its hushed attention, Y/N pivoted, a twirl of his charismatic arrogance, before his hand settled possessively on Ai's waist. The atmosphere charged with anticipation, like static electricity before a lightning strike.

"Ai Hoshino, will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?"

Time itself seemed to halt, and the universe held its breath. The stadium, once filled with uproar, fell into a hushed tranquility. The gravity of his words lingered in the air, a fragile bridge between two hearts. The very earth seemed to await her response, a symphony of emotions echoing through the silence.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Aug 18, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Oshi No Ko; You are my World (SEASON 2 BAYBEH)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें