21: The true Dio

Dio stood tall, his gaze sweeping across the room, a tempest of arrogance and power brewing within his very being. The dim light accentuated the contours of his sharp features, emphasizing the dangerous charisma that exuded from every pore of his being. A sly smirk curled upon his lips, a twisted blend of superiority and sadism.

His eyes, alight with a wicked fire, fixated on the trembling figures before him. Each kidnapper was armed to the teeth, their weapons a feeble attempt to intimidate the man who reveled in chaos. But Dio knew better. He was no ordinary man, no mere mortal to cower beneath the threat of violence. He was a force of nature, a being above the feeble constraints of humanity.

"You dare stand before me, armed with your feeble toys?" Dio's voice reverberated through the air, dripping with arrogance and disdain. "Do you not comprehend the futility of your actions? Your weapons, mere trinkets in the face of my true power."

His words lashed out like venomous tendrils, striking fear into the hearts of the would-be adversaries. Each syllable carried an air of absolute certainty, a proclamation of his invincibility. Dio relished in their desperation, their futile attempts to challenge him. They were nothing more than insignificant ants scurrying in his presence.

A dark chuckle escaped Dio's lips, resonating through the room with an unsettling resonance. "You see, my dear puppets, you have walked into the realm of your own demise. I am the master of this domain, the conductor of your inevitable downfall. Your pitiful resistance only serves to amuse me."

With a swift, fluid motion, Dio's hand reached for something hidden beneath his coat. A silver mirror popped out into light and reflected the charismatic, maniacal grin Dio wore as he looked at himself and fixed his flamboyant hair.

"Prepare yourselves, for you have stepped into the realm of true darkness. Witness the unleashed fury of a god among men, the wrath that knows no bounds. I am Dio, the harbinger of your demise, and I shall revel in the symphony of your suffering."

His voice, like a symphony of malevolence, echoed through the room, sending shivers down the spines of the kidnappers. They were nothing more than pawns in his twisted game, unwitting participants in a dance of destruction. Dio's true nature, his aggression and thirst for dominance, pulsed through the very air, a palpable force that threatened to suffocate all who stood in his path.

The armed men flinched, unsure of whether or not to charge ahead or wait for their orders. Their gaze moved towards their leader, who was seething in rage and drew his pistol.

"I've had enough of your nonsense, just die!" He yelled and fired the gun, a bright flash illuminating the room, and yet nothing happened.

"Hmph, what's wrong? Are you carrying a toy gun?" Dio taunted and dusted his shoulders clean. "Try again, I'll wait."

"Bastard, don't get cocky!"

Two more gunshots rang in the air, yet still nothing. Smoke came off from the barrel of his gun, but there wasn't any sign of injury on Dio nor any signs of the bullet hitting something.

"Ahh, I know what it is." Dio heaved a sigh and chuckled.  "You're amazed by my stature. You know that I am well above you and wish to serve me."

"What is this bastard saying..."

"Very well, if you shoot one of your men, then I'll accept you as my lowly servant." Dio grinned, pointing to one of kidnappers. "That one, kill him."

"What are you talking about? There's no way I'm killing my own men." The leader declared with a frown, yet another gunshot rang in the air.

The sound of something hitting the ground echoed in the warehouse, and blood began to cover the floor.

"B-Boss! What did you do!"

"I didn't do anything!"

Panic ensued amongst them all as Dio once again sighed and pointed to another man. "Him too, you kidnapped two. Hence, you'll take two."

"Shut up! Whatever you did won't happen again!" The man stubbornly denied, yet his body moved once again, shooting the man multiple times in the head before they could react.

The teenager gulped, his throat parched from witnessing everything that happened. Cold sweat dripped along his forehead as he continued to watch in horror.

"B-boss! The guy we're working for said they're sending more people!" One of the lackeys shouted, causing a small amount of relief for the people that heard it.

"Y-You heard that!? You're done for you scum!" The leader chuckled maniacally to Dio, who sighed and took one step, instantly looking down on the man, causing him to flinch.

"No... I'm not amused still," He whispered with a frown. "Kill yourself, that'll amuse me."

With Dio's words, the world appeared. Time stopped moving as his aura flared to life in the black and white world. A maniacal grin plastered on his face as he moved the gun's nuzzle against the man's forehead and pulled the trigger before resuming time.

A gunshot echoed, followed by the sound of blood splashing all over the place, making a grotesque scene that neither one of them could stomach.

"Ho? How amusing, perhaps there was beauty inside of you after all." Dio cackled, picking up the gun from the puddle of blood and tossing it to the remaining people.

"Now, are you just gonna stand there, or are you gonna entertain me." Dio beckoned, the world appearing behind once again with its muscles brimming with strength.

It was this moment. It was the feeling that he had forgotten for so long. The emotion that came with the terrified stares that he gets.

"Ahh, how nostalgic." He whispered, brushing away the drops of blood that got on his face and chuckled softly. "Let's paint this entire place red, shall we?"

Dio mumbled, slowly walking forwards with his fists clenched and a calm, stoic expression on his face as he faced the kidnappers who quivered in fear and anxiousness, unsure of what was gonna happen to them.