(Beta) My name? ITS DI-

Dark clouds vegan to loom beyond the horizon as the previous bright sun was soon covered in the gloomy atmosphere that blanketed the world.

It however didn't dampened the enthusiasm radiating all around the Tokyo dome where approximately a million fans laid in wait for the concert scheduled in a few hours to show their undying support of their favorite idol Ai.

The producer, however, showed the polar opposite of what the fans were showing as he held a look of anxiety and fear as he frantically runs around the set.

"W-what do you mean you almost got killed," he stuttered to the other person at the other line of his call.

"Wait, no scratch that." He shook his head before yelling against the phone."WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOMEONE'S INSIDE YOUR APARTMENT "

It was then that the call was dropped, plunging the producer into a downward spiral of even more anxiety and stress yet the person on the other line couldn't care any less.

"Oops, I should get prepared faster." Ai Hoshino giggled to herself as she pocketed the phone and wrapped an apron around herself, preparing to cook a delicious meal for her savior that she had insisted to join her and her children for lunch.

"Listen, Whoever you are." Ruby Hoshino spoke in an ominous tone as she sat directly on top of the television to stare down at the man inside their living room.

"I am God, and though I appreciate you acting my will. " She sighed before flicking her gaze towards him for more dramatic effect. "I advise you to leave now and never look back, you have come close to brilliance itself and must no longer taint i-"

"Ho? How interesting, a mere child pretends to be I? The gread Dio??" Dio smirked as he picked up Ruby by the helm of her shirt, causing her to flail around.

"H-Hey! Let go! You can't treat god this way!"

"Ho!? You call yourself God when I, Dio is standing in front of you??"

"Cut that out, it doesn't work if we both try to be god"

"You impersonate, but I am truly the god!" Dio cackled as he dropped Ruby to the ground in a height that didn't hurt her.

"Mhph... this man is crazy bro."

"I told you it won't work when you aren't an infant anymore." Aqua shook his head at the pouting Ruby before walking past her.

"Hey." Aqua called out to the cackling dio. "Who are you really?"

"Ho? A mere halfing of a child wishes to know the great Dio?"

"I can't know how great you are if you don't tell me."

"Hmm, a clever use of words." Dio smirked."Very well, I shall tell you how great of a person, Dio, really is."

Dio then grabbed both Ruby and Aqua against their will and placed them both on his lap with a sinister smile that looked oddly charming with his current looks.

"Where should I start in reliving the great tale of Dio?"

"Oooh, how about where you got your big ego?"

"I'll ignore that female child, but I suppose I shall tell you about my adoptive family." Dio deadpanned before nodding to himself.

"Yes, I was adopted by a rather rich family called the Joestars. We were in London at the time, yes. It was a rather boring life, I was originally a lawyer you see."

"Oh, a lawyer. That would explain why you're pretty smart on picking up our language quickly. "

"Tsk, do not interrupt me child." Dio clicked his tongue before continuing his story, reliving through his moments when he rejected his humanity up until the moment where his brother, Jonathan, had bested him.

"I don't think this is an appropriate story for children like us should hear..."

"Ho? Weren't you calling yourself God mere moments ago?" Dio smirked at a rather scared Ruby which was a far cry from the emotionless stare Aqua gave him.

"That's... the most absurd thing I've heard, " Aqua sighed as he stood up and plunged his hands inside Dio's mouth to his annoyance.

" you don't even have fangs."

"Argh, get off of me you fucking child!" Dio groaned as he struggled to get Aqua's hands out of his mouth.

" You're lying aren't you, there's no way what you said was true." Aqua deadpanned at him as if he had uncovered the truth.

Dio frowned, "I haven't told you the entire story." He sighed before an evil smile appeared on his lips.

" yes, but before that, a demonstration. " He cackled as he picked up both of them, opened the nearest window and glared at them both.

" w-what are you doing, I don't like that look on your face." Ruby shuddered from the cold wind hitting her skin as Aqua looked down below.

" that's pretty high."

" yes, for mere children such as yourself. This height is the most deadly thing you can face." Dio smirked before wordlessly shoving them out of the window.

" eh?"

" what?"

The two of them asked, not being able to believe that he had just thrown them out. It wasn't until that gravity made them realize the gravity of the situation as they began to plummet down.

But before a mere peep could leave their mouth, their surroundings froze in black and white as the world swiftly scooped them back in its arms before resuming time with the kids safely inside the living room.

" Hoh, do you believe me now?" Dio grinned before turning to face the twins, awaiting for respect and worship etched in their eyes.

But he was then met with loud sobs that made him flinch, not knowing what to do.

Of course it was easy to murder them both and then murder Ai but then, it didn't feel right and he was rather fond of the interesting family. Not only that but he needed information and he wasn't about to go around and asking random people.

" Oh my, are you two hungry?" It was then, that Ai finally turned around from the food she was preparing and placed down four bowls of Ramen on the coffee table.

Dio heaved a sigh of relief as the two were snapped back to the reality of the situation and that they weren't dead, yet.

They turned to face Dio who had already sat down beside ai and waved at them with a mischievous smirk.

"Well then, enjoy it while they're hot." He cackled as he picked up a pair of chopsticks and began struggling on how to use them.

" tsk, Ai Hoshino. Go bring me a fork." He demanded.

" Hai, Hai." Ai giggled as she stood up, surprisingly being obedient which made Aqua and Ruby suspicious of the act but ultimately decided not to question it as they didn't want to be thrown out of the window again.

"Here you Go." Ai smiled, handing Dio a fork before kneeling beside him.

" Oh right, I haven't asked you for your name, how silly of me." She giggled as she stuck out of her tongue at the three of them making them deadpan.

" ho, if you must know then it's."

" h-hey Mr. Kamiya, can you eat my carrots for me?" Aqua immediately intervened and placed his slices of carrots on Dio's plate making him snarl.

" I do not eat carrots, child!"

" don't be too upfront with Mr. Hijikita Aqua, he's still older than you."

"Hmph, it took you long enough to realize my brilliance." Dio smirked and turned towards ai but immediately stopped with a frown as he noticed the rather glamorous aura and smile she had.

" Oh my gosh, you three are so cute!" She exclaimed making Dio take a step back, unsure of what to do with the situation.

" Oh I gotta take a picture of this, stay right there!" Ai giggled as she stood up, running along.

" what." Dio asked.