characters

Ruhani

"What doesn't kills you,
Makes you stronger".

I am Ruhani, a 26 years old independent women. I started working in an MNC after completing my MBA in marketing and finance from IIM Bangalore.

I live in Bangalore with my not so big family which consist of only two persons, me and someone whom I call mom. Her name is Anuradha kashyap.

I don't have surname or you can say I don't know my surname, so it's just Ruhani, the identity given by my mom, who is not my real mother but means to me more than that. And she calls me Rooh.

Life was so cruel to me some bad memories and scars have become part of my life with whom I can't get rid even if I want but slowly slowly I learn to live with them because we should accept the things we can't change.

But I think everyone face some kind of big or small problems in there lives because life is not bed of roses for anyone, it gives you good times as well as hard time. So I'll not victimise myself for whatever happened to me in past, I can't seperate myself from past but I can move on from it and focus on what I have now and makes my future better.

I am not so social person, I just focus on my work because I have nothing else to focus. I don't have many friends or any good friends, Actually I don't want to befriend with anyone, because it hurts when they leave you.

Playing is my hobbie, I am a basketball player. Sometimes I play football and basketball too, I am not good at them but I like to play.

And now let's talk about love of my life, Music, this is something which never leaves me ever, never let me feel alone, always with me in Every situation either it's sad or happy. I makes me feel relax when there's chaos going inside my mind. I can also play guitar which I learnt during college days, I just like to play it.

I love to paint as this helps me to express myself, to convey what I can't say in words. I like to paint my thoughts on convas which no one knows.

Nature is my most favourite thing exist on earth, I just love the serene feeling I get when I sit alone with the nature, I want to roam around the world and feel the beauty of the nature.

As an introvert person, I don't feel too good in crowded place or with many people around, So, I just love to be alone, sometimes it doesn't feel good too because it's hard to spend time with our own self and face all those scary thoughts which reminds you something you wants to forget. But with time, I get used to them and try to overcome them.

"As a lover of oceans Sometimes I wants to drown in deep oceans and feel the serenity of it".

So this is me, it's not all of me but you'll get to know me more as you'll read my story

I hope you like me but if not it's ok too because we are not meant to be liked by everyone.