*chapter-7*

"The secret of joy is the mastery of pain".

Reyansh

"Reyansh I am fine now, I don't want to go to your home. Please drop me here I'll go to my home after some time. Thanku so much for be with me untill now, I'll manage myself now", She said with her cold voice looking towards road.

I was listening to her while driving and said Ruhani "I know you are not comfortable with me, afterall I am still a stranger to you. I don't want to force you but Ruhani I can't leave you alone like this, specialy when you need someone. You can trust me, when I said we are friends, I really meant that. And Ruhani whatever you say but I am one of the reason of your this state so please it's my responsibility to take care of you", I said with pleading voice because I really don't want to leave her alone, she might feels like she don't need anyone but I know it's hard for her and I'll be with her.

She then just nodded still looking on the road. Rest of our journey was silent.

Suddenly I stop the car and said come Ruhani while getting out of car.

"But where and why", she asked wit confused look on her face.

"Please come",I opened her side of door and said. With some hesitation she also comes with me.

We entered a rooftop restaurant as it's so late and I am very hungry because I didn't eat anything since yesterday and more than that she didn't eat anything from many days. She was just leaving on medicines and when she wake up she was not in state to eat anything.

"Reyansh I don't feel like to eat anything now, but you can, I'll accompany you", she said.

"Miss Ruhani do you think I'll eat there alone while you just sit and watch me, I am not so cruel so I hope you'll not become cruel because I am really hungry and I'll eat only if you will. So please come", I said to convince her.

It's was calm and less crowded here. I thought it'll be good to do dinner at some peaceful place because she'll also not feel so comfortable in crowded place in this situation.

"Ruhani order something you want to eat. Otherwise you'll have to eat food of my choice", I said with small smile.

"Reyansh you can order anything you want, I'll eat",She said with cold voice.

"Ok then", I said and order food for both of us. I started eating but she was just playing with spoon and didn't even touch her food. "Ruhani you know we order this to eat, so please start", I said and she gave me a look like she don't want to and she didn't said anything and start eating her food.

I was peacefully having my dinner when she suddenly started coughing.  I gave her a  glass of water which she gulped all. "What happened Ruhani, are you ok", I asked her with concerned look on my face.

"It's so spicy how are you eating this", She said while drinking more water.

She was looking so cute and face gets all red. I chuckled at her cute expressions and said "I am sorry Ruhani, I told you to order yourself. Now order something which suits your taste", I said feeling sorry for her.

"Reyansh it's ok I am not hungry anyways, you should continue",  She said in usual cold tone.

"Ruhani do you think I'll continue without you. Please Ruhani eat something you didn't eat anything from few days and you also have to take your medicines. I don't want to force you but it's necessary. Eat for yourself not for me. Now please order something and we'll start".

She again just nodded and order something for herself. She was so silent the whole time, she just speak whenever I ask or say something to her but I can understand her situation,  she just lost her mother her only family, it is so painful for her. I know I can't reduce her pain but I can share it and be with her in pain. I can't fulfil emptiness in her heart but I can make a place for me in her life as a friend and be with her when she need.