*chapter-13*

"Just because
I am strong enough
To handle pain,
Doesn't mean I deserve it"

                ◽◽◽◽

One week later.

"Uncle please can you pass me that ball", A little girl loudly called to a man wearing a black hoodie walking in the park lost in his world.

He looked at the ball lying near his feet when that sweet voice reached his ears, he stopped his steps and turned his gaze in the direction of that voice.

The little girl flustered a little looking at the man in front of her. A strong masculine man with powerful aura, those hazel eyes, those attractive features of his were something else, indeed a handsome man. But one thing was missing, a smile. A genuine smile that seems to have been forgotten by him years ago. He was all serious now and didn't even bothered to smile at little girl.

"Uncle my ball", The girl shouted again and asked the man to throw the ball.

"Yeah sure little girl", the man composed himself and throw that ball towards the little girl and start walking again while enjoying the fresh air in the park.

He usually lives in his dark world, it's one of rare moment when he stepped outside like a common man and enjoy the beauty of nature, but there's always a reason behind his each step.

On the other hand the girl was playing but then a small boy came and tried to snatch the ball from the girl. He tried to defend but the boy pushed her hard and snatched the ball and ran away. That little girl sat there and started crying.

When that man saw her crying, he came near her and sat down on his knees at her level.

"Hey sweet girl, what happened, why are you crying? Did anyone hurt you?", The man asked in a low voice while caressing the cheeks of the little girl.

"That boy snatched my ball", the girl said while crying and pointing her finger at the boy who was happily playing with his friends.

"Ohh, that's why this cute little girl is crying. Go and snatch what is yours. Don't let those who destroy your happiness be happy. Do the same to those who made you cry. Don't be weak and fight for yourself ", He said to her, but from his words it seemed as if he was saying this not to the little girl but to himself As if he is reminding himself not to feel weak and not to let those who have taken away his happiness remain happy.

The little girl stand up and give him a small smile and run towards that boy and tried to snatch the ball but she could not succeed.

She then saw a small pin on ground, she picks it up and go towards him and deflate the ball with pin. She smirk at that boy and said "if I can't play then I'll not let you play too".

That man was watching her fighting for what belongs to her. A smirk comes on his face too when he heard her saying those words.

She comes towards him running and hugged his legs because she can only reach there. Those boys run away when that man gave them a scary look.

He kneel down in front of her, while shuffling her hair he said "that's my girl. Don't ever feel week, you have so much strength to fight for yourself".

He then sit there on bench and some memories from past started floating in his mind, it makes his eyes moist a little, but he wipe his tears because he don't want anyone to see his vulnerable side.

Its been a week since that painfull day. On the same day 9 years ago he lost everything. And he still remembers those painful memories which slowly filled him with poison and the fire of revenge which has not been extinguished till date.