*chapter-14*

"sometimes you think that you want to disappear, but all you really want is to be found".

                ◽◽◽◽

"Ruhani, what are you doing, are you okay?", The man asked Ruhani when he saw her brutally beating the man in a very bad condition herself.

Hearing that voice, Ruhani staggered to her feet with his help, leaving the man in a half-dead state.

Seeing Ruhani's condition, the man looked at Ruhani with pity.
Due to her condition, Ruhani was not able to stand properly. When he saw her wavering like this, he placed one of her hands on his shoulder and held her from behind with his one hand to provide support.

She was not comfortable with this proximity, but due to her condition, she had to take his support to stand on her feet.

He was looking at her with questioning eyes to know what happened.

Understanding his dilemma, Ruhani replied to him in low voice,"Nothing, I was just telling them that girl's are not some object whom they can use wherever they want".

He nodded understanding the situation, he clenched his fists in anger, he wanted to beat the hell out of those guys but Ruhani had already taught them a lesson.

"Ruhani, you are very hurt, let's go home quickly, you need treatment", He looked at her with somber eyes and said in a low voice. She nodded yes because it was difficult for her to stand in this condition for some more time.

Before leaving from there, Ruhani kicked the boy lying near her, who was writhing in pain

Both of them walked a few steps to his car and he quickly made Ruhani sit on the passenger seat and then himself sat on the driving seat and started driving.

"Drop me to my house, I need rest", As soon as he started the car, Ruhani said in a low voice.

He nodded yes and started driving.Their house was nearby and Ruhani was bleeding profusely so she needed to be bandaged as soon as possible. So instead of going to the hospital, he thought it better to go home first.

After a few minutes he reached home, after getting down from the car himself he helped Ruhani to get down. Then he gently held her and started going inside.

"Thanks for helping. Now please drop me to my home", Ruhani said softly when she saw that they were not going towards her house.

"Are you crazy, how can I leave you alone in this condition? You need treatment. First go home and let me bandage your wound", he said in strict tone.

Ruhani looked at him with incredulous eyes and started walking with him without saying anything because she did not have the ability to say anything now.

They reached his house, No one else was seen in his house. Looks like he lives alone. He made her sit on the couch and then brought the medicine box from inside. Then he gave her a glass of water and started doing dressing on her wound.

"I will do all this myself, you just bandage my cut and leave me at home", Ruhani said feeling uncomfortable with his touch. He was just helping her but still Ruhani don't like someone touching her.

Understanding her discomfort, he nodded yes. "I will bandage you and then we will go to the doctor", Taking out something from the medicine box he said.

"No, please drop me at my home, I just need rest, I will go to the doctor myself tomorrow, and now it is too late anyways", she said holding her wounded arm.

"No, you will have to go to the doctor now", He said in a stern voice.

"I don't want to, please don't force me, I just want to rest", she said in painful voice.