*chapter-12*

"A person drowns not because he fell into the water, but because he can't get out of it".

                ◽◽◽◽

Reyansh

It was 5:30 when I woke up. After waking up, the first thought that came to my mind was of Ruhani. She was very quiet last night but her eyes were conveying many different emotions. I want to see her normal and happy. I just want to see her happy. I don't like the pain inside those beautiful eyes of hers.

Whenever I think of her, some strange feeling comes to my heart. I don't know what those different feelings are, but whatever they are, they are very calming. Whenever her face comes in front of me, my heart skips a beat, only I know how I control myself and make it look like nothing happened.

After a few seconds I came out of my thoughts, shook my head, ran my hands through my hair and got out of bed. I feel a little heavy in my head, it seems to be the effect of last night's rain. Still, I stood up, freshened up and after doing my morning chores, set out for the morning walk.

As soon as I came out into the fresh air, I felt better. Due to getting wet in the rain last night, I have been sneezing continuously. I don't have many good memories with the rain, whenever I get wet in the rain I fall sick and suffer from cold. But it's okay, I don't regret getting wet in the rain last night, it was a memorable moment spent with her.

After running for a while, I sat on the bench because I was feeling weak due to cold. I sat comfortably with my head back and started looking towards the open sky. Looking towards the clear and open sky, the thought came to my mind that how last night there was darkness all around, heavy rain and storm. It was difficult to see anything because of the heavy rain and storm and how now in the morning everything is back to the way it was before. Similarly, when bad times come in life, at one time there seems to be no hope, but with time everything becomes better and better than before. I hope that time comes soon in Ruhani's life too.

After being immersed in my thoughts for some time and taking fresh air, I stood up from there and started walking towards home. After reaching home, I saw that the door of Ruhani's room was still closed, it seemed that she would be sleeping till now, after that I went to my room and started getting ready to go to office.

After about an hour I got ready and came down to have breakfast.

"Is she up?" I asked the maid while sitting on the couch.

"She hasn't come out of her room yet. Looks like she's still sleeping, she slept quite late last night also, I saw her lying in the garden for quite some time", While giving me coffee, the maid told me. I have asked her to take special care of Ruhani.

I nodded. "May I check?", The maid asked while leaving from there.

"Wait, you put our breakfast and I will check her", I told her and stood up and started going towards Ruhani's room.

I knocked on his door two or three times but there was no response from the other side. After knocking on the door for some time, I called her "Ruhani, are you listening? please open the door".

I pushed the door a little and saw that the door was already open. Going inside, I saw that she was not only in the room but I also looked in the bathroom but she was not found there either. I started worrying about where she had gone in the morning without telling me.

Then I quickly went out to see her, suddenly my eyes fell on a person sitting on the sofa and she was none other than Ruhani.

I went near her and saw that she was sleeping very uncomfortably on the couch. I shook my head at this action of hers. She will get severe neck pain like this.