*chapter-11*

" Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly us on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us".

◽◽◽◽

It's always a silent journey whenever they both drive together. But it's always a comfort between them in silence.

While driving suddenly Reyansh's phone rang and it was none other than his best friend Mr. Ritwik whose dad have their own company but most of the time he stay at Reyansh's office.

He picked up the call through his earpiece and before he could say anything the next person on phone started talking.
"Hello, where are you busy man, you didn't come office today or left early yesterday. Have you forget about your work and your dad's reaction if he get to know".

"Calm down Ritwik, I didn't forget anything neither my responsibilities nor my father's reaction. I'll come in evening, you stay there I'll talk to you later",He said and cut off the call.

"Are you fine Reyansh", Ruhani asked out of nowhere.

He looked at her in confusion.
She looked at him and speak "Reyansh in between my problems I even forget to ask you if you are fine or not".

"It's ok Ruhani, it was not even necessary and yes I am really fine that's why I am with you. and it's just about work".

She nodded and smiled a little and said take care of yourself too. He smiled in response and then the rest of journey was again silent untill they reach home.

"Come Ruhani, we reached home",he said while coming out of car. She also come out and they both went inside.

"Here's your room, I think you already knew. Take some rest and relax yourself. And don't miss your medicines please", He said while showing her room with a slight smile on his face.

She just nodded and then he went to his room upstairs. He enter inside the room, he was tired but can't compromise with his work so without delaying he go to fresh up and get ready to go to office.

After a quick shower, he went towards his closet while towel wrapped around his lower body. Water was dripping from his wer hair.

After few minutes he got ready in black suit and turtle neck black tee beneath. He pick up one of  watch out of collection of watches from drawer and tie it  around his wrist and then spray perfume over his body. With this completed look he take last glance of his look in the mirror.

All this time he was thinking about only one particular person. He himself was unaware about these unknown feelings and why thoughts of her constantly coming in his mind. Few seconds later After all this dilemma he shake off his thoughts and come out of room

He wants to be with her at such a time but he have other responsibilities too which he couldn't ignore.

He come downstairs and decide to check on Ruhani last time before leaving. He knocked on her Room's door. She opened the door after few seconds and her sight come in view, she was in her trackpants and T-shirt and a messy bun with few hairs falling on her face. He looked at her for few seconds before saying anything.

"Ruhani, how are feeling now. Are you comfortable here", he asked her.

"Yeah, it's fine here", she replied.

"Good, have you take your medicines? I hope you are not compromising with your health", he asked her in worried tone.

"Don't worry, I take my medicines. And I am fine now", She replied him in assurance.