*chapter-1*

"To let go is not to deny
but to accept "

                ◽◽◽◽

Ruhani

As soon as I woke up, I knew I did it again. Again, I slept on the chair on the balcony while reading the book last night. But what wakes me is not the sun which is blinding me right now, but the voice, the voice of my mom.

"Ruhani wake up it's time for your office, come and have your breakfast."

As I left the book I was reading on the shelf, I checked the time on the phone it was 9'o clock.

"Omg I have to hurry otherwise I'll be late again, my self-destruction is at its peak, how many nights I'll spend like this, reading books and watching stars and moon, ha?" I shouldn't be so careless towards myself, I muttered under my breath.

I came inside my room and took today's dress from the wardrobe and went towards the bathroom to take a quick shower.

After getting dressed up in loose jeans and a shirt, I wear my sneakers. I went down to have breakfast after checking my today's schedule which is almost free thank god, I don't have to hurry and can have a good time with Mom during breakfast, hope she is not too mad at me that I stayed late again.

                  Balcony

My room

"Morning mom", she wished as she hugged her mother from behind and she smiled in response

"How are you feeling now, you were in a bad mood yesterday and I think the reason is the same", Ruhani asked her while sitting next to her.

"I'm fine Rooh", she said and gave her a beautiful smile.

"Are you sure, mom?" She asked, looking at her questioningly because she knew what she was saying was not true.

This time she just nodded without looking at ruhani and her face turned pale as she remembered some of the memories she still held in her heart. Memories of her daughter and husband, whom she had lost in an accident years ago and with them she had lost everything, her world shattered into pieces. She became lifeless. After losing her family she was completely broken. She wanted to give up on her life but God had other plans and he introduced her to Ruhani and gave her new hope and reason to live. They both met each other when both of them were completely broke and needed someone and that is how they became family.