chapter -4

"please don't do this.....as a mother i want to save both my daughter and son please leave them" sita cried.

"In this cruel world you have to lose one to keep one, so what's your decision? Your son or daughter?" Rocky asked calmly.

Sita lost all her hopes..............
She was crying mess but what to do?
The devil himself was sitting infront of her and he is asking one of her child.......

Sita closed her eyes and cried.
She opened her eyes and was about to speak but got cut by

"I am ready to marry you, please let my brother get treated" saara said with tears.

A smirk made its way to rocky's face.

"Good decision, take him to the hospital and get treated" Rocky shouted to which his men took nakul to the hospital along with sita.

Saara was shedding tears looking at her brother who was covered in tears.

Rocky took his phone and called someone and spoke.

After that he spoke

"So now,can we go?" Rocky said gripping her hair and made her stand up.

"P-please, i-it h-hurts m-more" saara said and tears bricked in her eyes

"Not more than the pain your father gave to my wife and My child" Rocky said while clenching his jaws.

Rocky dragged her outside but they heard someone screaming.

"You think you won? You think by torturing my sister you will be satisfied? You are wrong! You are calling the death yourself" Harish said who was kneeled down by his men.

"Let's see that" Rocky said and dragged saara away.

|KGF |

"What are you waiting for? Start the marriage" Rocky ordered the panditji who was looking scared.

Rocky left saara with a jerk which made her fall down.

Saara slowly moved her eyes up and  looked at him with tear full eyes.

He glared at her.

"Beata, are you going to get her married like this? Fully black?" His chacha said looking at saara who wore full black, modern, full coat dress.

Rocky eyes her from top to bottom, then he asked the ladies or workers ( who are woman) to take her

"Get her ready in minutes" he ordered.

They nodded and took saara to change.

" You are so pretty, didi" one girl who seems an year younger than saara spoke.

Saara lightly smiled at her.

Then they made her wear a maroon or red colour saree which was woven in golden thread.

Saara's concentration was fully on her family .

Is nakula fine? God why this is happening to me........just now before some months i had came to India from California and this is happening now.
I don't want to marry this devil....he will make my life hell.
What about my love? Arjun?
He would be heart broken when he came to know that i am going to become a slave for this devil.

"You are ready, let's go" she told.

I looked myself in the mirror. Everyone wished to be dolled up beautiful and get married to their loved one with full on happiness but see my face, no happiness, no charm, no smile.
How will I be happy when the devil himself Is going to become my husband, and was going to torture me to hell.

Saara thought.

Then they took her outside.
Marriage was held simply in temple.

The marriage started.
Rocky was looking cold meanwhile saara was looking down and shedding her tears.

"Don't pour out soon, this is just a start.you need more tears to sheed" Rocky said unbothered.

His words were hurting her more and more and more tears tend to fall from her eyes.

Then the mantras were read and the next step is Rocky need to tie the mangalsutra on saara's neck

Rocky took the mangalsutra and tried in on saara's neck.
His men, people who were present, his chacha blessed them by throwing flowers on them.

Now, saara and Rocky was tied together by the sacred thread of the life forever.

To Rocky, it is his authority. She is bound to her forever,she can't escape her fate.

To saara, it is the thread which give him the rights on her, all rights.

For them, that mangalsutra is a contract of master and slave relationship

__________________

How this part made you feel??

Finally, they are married.

Will their hate turn into love?

How will Rocky treat saara after this?

Who will you support?

Rocky??

Saara?

Arjun??

Finally thanks to one of my friend who had always been in my hear times 💜 love you!

She sent me this to lit up my mood, how sweet!