chapter -29

"Either i will escape from here with your help or i shall die here" i said pressing the knife on my wrist lightly which made some fresh crimson colour blood oozing from there.

"LOOK DONT TAKE ANY RASH MOVEMENT BEATI!!! THROW THE KNIFE AWAY FIRST!" his chacha said but i kept the knife more closer to my wrist and spoke

"Now the choice lies with you, either save us or let me die.....each and every second matters now" i said making the knife in contact with my skin little deeper.

I can see sweats and worry in his face .

He thought for some minutes and sighed deeply before speaking

"Fine.....i will help you but throw the knife away first"
He spoke which made me jump in happiness .

I throwed the knife from my hand which made him relief.

"Thank you....thank you so much chacha" i said holding his hands while sobbing.

My breath, my heart, my soul..... everything was happy thinking of escaping with my family.

"Chacha, listen.....i want you to first shift my parents to a safe place near Bangalore airport and also please book the flight tickets to ***(will be revealed later). Then i want you to pick me up from her tomorrow night" i explained my plan which made his eyes go widen but nodded.

He went from there and finally a ray of hope can been seen in our life.

Rocky............let's end this revenge game soon

|In balcony|

The air is blowing faster while making her hairs fly freely in the air. Saara was thinking deeply about something.
For the first time in her life, she is scared......she is afraid of choosing a wrong path.

|Saara pov|

Ugh what is happening here??? Why am I bothered about the fact to leave form here??? I should be happy now but a part of me was telling me that i am taking a wrong decision

Ugh what is happening here??? Why am I bothered about the fact to leave form here??? I should be happy now but a part of me was telling me that i am taking a wrong decision............ I don't know what's happening to me.

Sighing, she went inside the mansion with a confused mind

|At night|

As usual, a day inside four walls......i literally wanted to be free like this in my collage days but now....i felt nauseatic sitting inside four walls and staring the walls.

There is no TV, anything here......

I sighed and i was about to lay down on my side and sleep when i heard the door opening sound.

Soon the sound was not coming which means the door was locked

I heard some foot steps from behind and i know the owner of it.

I turned my head to the side and met his cold dark eyes staring at me .

"Do you W-want anything?" I asked as he was staring at me for a while