chapter -9

An smile crept on her face thinking of arjun

Arjun was her first love and last love too.

She looked at the clock and saw it was already 1 at the noon.

She went downstairs and started learning some house works as she didn't want Rocky to yell at her or do something like what he done on her first night in this freaking mansion.

After trying hard and learning few works, saara looked at the clock and saw it was already 5.45pm.

"Be ready at 6 sharply" his words echoed in her mind.

"Reenu di, i will go to my room and refresh before your master come and yell at me for not getting ready" saara said.

"Yes mam" reenu said and started working again.

Saara went upstairs and refreshed herself.
She went to the vanity(dressing table) and searched for something which can cover up her dark circles.

She found some foundation, lipstick and Sindoor???

Maybe this things belongs to his late wife, reena.

Saara took the foundation and applied under her eyes to cover her dark circles.

She slightly applied lipstick and her hand went to the box of sindoor.

She took the box in her hand and started thinking

S-should in keep it on my forehead????? I am already married and my mother have told me that married woman must keep sindoor on her forehead.......................

After thinking hard, she took a pinch of it and kept it on her forehead and some on her mangalyasutra (holy thread).

Whether i love this married life or not doesn't matter now........i am married, that's all matters.

Saara took a deep sigh and looked herself in the mirror.
She looked so beautiful with sindoor and mangalsutra on her neck.

She looked at the clock and saw it was already 5.55pm.

Saara sat down on the couch and waited for Rocky.

She is so excited to see her family once again.
All she want to see is her family being safe, especially nakul.
The last time saara saw him was when he was bleeding heavily on his leg and was screaming in pain.
She wanted to see him safe and sound.

She was looking at the clock and was waiting for the clock to strike at 6.

Meanwhile Rocky came exhausted from his work.
Rocky sat on the sofa and called renu.

"Reenu, where is she???" Rocky asked

"Mam is in room sir" reenu said.

Rocky got up and went upstairs to his room.
He opened the door and saw saara getting up from the couch.