chapter -13

Saara was crying hugging her knees in her room.

"I a-am s-sorry p-papa " she sobbed.

Her eyes were swollen due to crying and her throat felt dry because of continuous sobbing.

Rocky left her in the cold floor alone. Saara came from there as she couldn't see her father's dead body anymore.

After Rocky left, before dying aadhera spoke his last words..

His last words were echoed in her mind

"Go from here!!! Escape from him saara.......i want you to be happy *coughs blood* just go from here before he does something to you just remember that your father loves you a lot and i am not y........" Before he complete his words he died.

Saara wiped her tears harshly and said

"I will leave this hell today anyhow" she said.

Soon it was night, saara worked until it became night and Rocky came and had his food without any emotions.

Does he have any regret??? He killed my father and was eating like he done nothing.

After eating he went upstairs and slept. Saara too followed him and acted like sleeping.

|Midnight 12.30pm|

This was the correct time to escape since the guards have already less.
While cleaning the house, saara noted some things to escape

There are two doors in the mansion but both the doors are guarded by many guards.

There is no window without rails downstairs so she came upstairs and checked each and every room and finally she came across a room which was locked.

"Why this room was locked???" Saara thought

She needs to find a key to open the door but where would it be???????

She sighed that she could not see this room and suddenly her eyes caught a large french window which was covered with huge curtains.

She gone there and moved the curtains

She looked down, it's quite higher.

Saara undid the curtains and tied them one after the another so that she could make it like a rope.

After tying and checking if it's fine or not, she looked down and found no guards.

She throwed the one end of the curtain down and tied the other end in the pole of the window.

Then saara climbed it and went down.

Saara sighed and looked at the big wall.

Her eyes scan around the place and found a big rock placed near the wall but to reach there she have to surpass the guards who were guarding there.

Saara was thinking how to deviate those guys and finally an idea striked her.

She took a stone and throwed it around the bushes, making some movements there and the guys went there to check as per her plan.

Saara took this chance and stood up on the stone and climbed the wall and jumped to the other side.

"Ah it hurts" saara said holding her forearms.

She got hurt while getting down the wall.

The dress she was wearing wasn't give her much access to run and climb, that's why she fell down.

Saara looked around the place and got shocked.

"This mansion is in the centre of the FOREST????????????"  Saara exclaimed.