chapter -34

Hi guys,
In last episode I had asked that whether should I continue the main lead's name as saara or rithu and I got many responses,thank you.

I have gone through your all comments and I really felt satisfied seeing your support.

Many said that saara would be fine as from the start of the story I am using it and if I change it suddenly some might not get it so, i have decided to use saara.

Please don't get disappointed too......i will be using rithushree in some places too.

××××××××××

"that's how...... you came in our life...made our life brighter " as soon as her mother finished tears fell from her eyes.

That's how I am born as rajendra desai's daughter and rised as adheera's daughter.

Sita holded saara's hands and spoke with tears "since you know the truth....we are scared you might leave us saara.....please don't leave us....you became my daughter.......even though we are not related to blood, you became a one to me....... you became our dream princess....p-please d-don't Lea......." Saara kept her hands on her mouth and spoke

"I will never leave my mother, my two sole brothers.......even though I am Rajendra desai's daughter.......i saw you and papa as my real parents and It will always be..........i am your daughter and will be your daughter forever" i said and wiped her tears.

She hugged me and I too hugged her.

|After sometime|

Tension atmosphere was surrounded in the hall right now

Everyone is tensed.......tensed about what's going on inside the room.

Harish and Nakul was glancing at each other in the hope that saara would not disappoint them.

Rajendra was walking back and forth.....

The door clicking sound made everyone to look towards the door where saara and her mother came out.

Rajendra desai rushed towards her and spoke

"Rithu........" He called her but halted at his words when saara showed her hand.

Saara glared at him which made him, Rocky and others confused

"For your kind information.....my name is saara" she said.

"What saara?? You are my daughter rithusree!! Rajendra desai's youngest daughter rithusree for god sake!?!" He said.

"What rithushree huh?? I was grown up by my father, adheera and he named me as saara ......in my eyes, he will be my only father" she said.