chapter -10

|ROCKY POV|

|ROCKY POV|

I don't know what comes in my mind when i saw saara in Reena' saree.

When i saw her, she resembled my reena.
I couldn't take it......only my reena can be reena, i can't see someone else in her place but today saara in Reena's dress made me think i am seeing reena as such.........her body curves,her dress everything is as same as her but my mind and heart refused to believe it.

I couldn't see here as reena so i yelled at her for wearing her clothes, actually i didn't mean to...............yell at her, it's just i couldn't.
I felt a little guilt but shrugged it of and made my way to the work.

|At night|

After completing my work, i came to my mansion and straightly went to my room.
I went and opened the door and it was completely dark without any lights.

I on the lights and saw her looking blankly at the wall.

"Planning to escape??" I asked out of suddenly.

I saw her flinched due to my sudden voice.
Her dark orbs met mine and i don't know why I suddenly felt weak.
She opened her mouth to say something but closed it. After some minutes she spoke

"C-can y-you l-let me g-go??" She said with requesting voice.

Letting her go?? Does she think i am a fool???

"Letting you go???you think for letting you go only i had brought here?? I brought you here to make you suffer in the place of your father and also once who stepped into my territory never returns till they die, understand????"

I said and looked at her, she looked scare yet she had a fierce look.

"It's my father who had committed mistakes not ME let me go.....it not me who had KILLED YOUR WIFE AND BABY ITS MY FATHER, why am I suffering here!?!" Saara shouted with all the courage she had.

I was impressed, how a mere girl can shout at the mafia king like me.

"I DARE YOU TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME AGAIN, so now you want to go and sleep in the basement room once again I think so........." I said and gripped her hair in a fist.